How do I get people to notice me?

By Kreeper2004 — June 12
Total Replies: 51
I'm not the type of person to draw for popularity, but i really want peole to notice me in this website. How do I?
I like halo and furries
I just be sincere and i have... 3 followers. Don't follow my ways!
rn im wokring on a Boku No Hero Academia Cosplay so i'm decorating my account Page with Boku No Hero Academia things
I know most people say this I guess but be yourself. Or use maybe some hidden talents.
I love drawing otherwise doodling. I'm from ---- and a werewolf. I'm initially lesbian but I am experimenting. I have somewhat of a dark past. I am learning a song on my acoustic guitar. (Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes if you wanted to know) I also roleplay so if you want go ahead and ask
yeah and dont sound too needy .
crazy but fun to do drawings per gli italiani:pazza ma divertente a fare disegni
agreed
I love drawing otherwise doodling. I'm from ---- and a werewolf. I'm initially lesbian but I am experimenting. I have somewhat of a dark past. I am learning a song on my acoustic guitar. (Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes if you wanted to know) I also roleplay so if you want go ahead and ask
I'm not the type of person to draw for popularity, but i really want peole to notice me in this website. How do I?

LMHO XD i spot irony right there! don't worry, just be yourself.... and just work hard.... son't try and follow after fame, just put in hard effort, into your drawings, stealing aspects from others drawings, then fame will follow you...
Ecce ----, qui-i-i est faaabaa vale ---- qui est faba!
oops! the quotes right ottua place! *

SANDWICHED*
Open up a shop with your art!! I might do it and apparently you can make some good money of it!!
Hi! I’m The Lost One, and I’m a nerd with determination. I like Perler, so check me out on kandipatterns.com, and stay awhile. PM me if you want my Google Hangouts!
why do you want to be noticed (out of curiosity)
Just a pixilarist
@hirako2000 how did you word that so well? (im impressed)