Total Replies: 27
MINECRAFT IS LIFE IT IS BETTER THAN NOODLES BOIIII
I like chicken wings and blue cheese.
yup so true!
i am an artist and i am love with anime
I love Minecraft !
Blah blah blah I'm a boy
I do too. I play whenever I get the chance
I love art. Age:13 Height: 5'6ish School: Florence,Montana. I am looking for BEST friends. If you treat me good, I will do the exact same thing
YES MINECRAFT
Hi! My name is Trinity. I am bisexual, 13 years old (My birthday is June 7th if you want to know) and I like a number of things. Follow my friends @24hilyab , @teethhair , Daughter: @LostInDaShadows , quote: "A fish can be a turtle if it f**king wants to be. Don't spoil his dreams."-Brendon Urie
MINECRAFT
I-Im Eva.... A M-Maid.... I Hope we C-Can Be F-Friends!
MINEEEEEEECCRRAAFFTTTTTTTTTT
I love art. Age:13 Height: 5'6ish School: Florence,Montana. I am looking for BEST friends. If you treat me good, I will do the exact same thing
minecraft is one of the best games on planet earth mabe even the universe sorry for the spelling
bestie @SoftballGirl3 I live in the united states I moved to a different state other than Ohio I am single my birthday is July tenth. i am moving to keep my modeling and acting and singing and dancing career follow me on we heart it
I don't care. People at my school say it is garbage, but I don't care much for them so yea.
me too
im depressed because my friend said she dosent want to be my friend anymore and i was nice to her if a friend tells you no it means no and its ok