Your opinion on tracing art.

By serenitystar — 19 days
Total Replies: 7
What’s your opinion? Write here! I think it’s bad and good in certain ways.
Hi! I’m Ace and I’m a nightlight! No not an actual nightlight! I’m a dragon! I look like nightlight dragon 3 but trust me I’m more different. These legends are the people you should follow: @drdewgong @buglee @yeskittiexists @kitticommitlife @justaflounder and that’s all! Enjoy my stuff and page! (I’m in Italy!!)
I've already made a topic on this but I can't stand it. I think the rules should be more stricter when it comes to tracing. I think tracing your own art is fine I don't mind that but when it comes to tracing other peoples art then I think thats toxic af. When credited then eh I don't care but it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and just makes me a bit annoyed, but when the original artist isn't credited then yeah those tracers suck. And no I don't think it helps in any kind of way the only good way to learn is if you actually do it yourself.
Actually I ain't lewding the requests as it'll take too much time and I dont want to get caught. But I'll lewd one request only and you know who you are... I hate you the person who did this to me
Yes, that’s bad,
Hi! I’m Ace and I’m a nightlight! No not an actual nightlight! I’m a dragon! I look like nightlight dragon 3 but trust me I’m more different. These legends are the people you should follow: @drdewgong @buglee @yeskittiexists @kitticommitlife @justaflounder and that’s all! Enjoy my stuff and page! (I’m in Italy!!)
My opinion is pretty much the same as Redde's.
Hello! Thanks for checking out my profile! I'm open for drawing requests (Pixel art or digital) but please read this first https://www.pixilart.com/forum/requests/requestsrequest-info-4833 Check me out on Instagram using the link below: https://www.instagram.com/kanglinnuriko/?hl=en Or if you feel unsafe using the link, just search "KangLinNuriko" on Instagram.
The only part of tracing that is not bad is actually crediting the artist for the base and what I am seeing nowadays is that not happening.
i'm gonna go stab myself with a gun
True, some ppl don’t do it though.
No. It doesn't require any talent and based on times I've traced I just find drawing from scratch to be easier
I'm a boi who really just doesn't care. People describe me as... a visionary (self proclaimed :P), odd one, eccentric, worthy of being a hero (yes, some actually say that). On the other hand, others see me as childish and petty, a tyrant, arrogant and bad at sports (last one is true). To furries: Thou shalt not cross into my domain.
True