Warrior Cats MAP?

By smol-bobtail — February 10
Total Replies: 41
Hey everyone, I wanted to talk about making a Warriors MAP (Multi Animator Project) here on pixilart! I know that there are a lot of warriors fans here, and would be amazing to make an art piece to sorta represent that! Here's what I was thinking...
Topic: Our OCs! We could animate some short pieces with our ocs, and put them together, just a fun little video, telling their stories-
Animators: I would say that we'd need at least 10 animators, we'll see how much support this gets...
Song: Im not sure yet, feel free to leave suggestions. Maybe this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9em4kg3DMgI
Time limit: maybe a week, we want this to be HI-QUALITY
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. Because we can't do audio on pixilart, could we put it together on scratch or something? Idk how it works but if that's an option blease tell me!!!!!
Keep in mind, whatever song we choose, we wouldn't have to make the MAP the whole length, we could use part of the song-
If you're interested, feel up to animating, or just wanna show support, let me know.
Also give me any suggestions!
Thanks!!
Edited February 10
(pfp bt @Thatrandomd0gg0 ) Hi there! You can call me smol, or belle, or feather- Go follow @Bon @Owletfoof @Springyderp and @Doggo-mcfloof (thank you people for being amazing!) CLARINET PEOPLE UNITE!
Interested :0
PFP by: @Comeatmebro | I am a kid making stupid low effort drawings. :p
:OO
pfp by: î̷̫͝ ̵̤̻̞͚̕n̷̡͚͚̗̈́̿̃̕ ̸̗͈͇̳̳̀̒́̚s̷͎̓̐̆̂͝ ̵̧̢͖̖̈́̆̉̏̈̕͜a̸̧̦͉͖̲̳̐ ̵̝̤̑͒̈́̍̈̕ņ̵̦̅̅̈́͐ ̶̩͇̔̒̋̚ë̵͚̈́͐̿̀͑
Also, maybe say the time of the video to another time, and say like 'part 1' and there's no script right?
what do you mean "say the time of the video to another time'? and noo there's no script... ack I'm getting overwhelmed
(pfp bt @Thatrandomd0gg0 ) Hi there! You can call me smol, or belle, or feather- Go follow @Bon @Owletfoof @Springyderp and @Doggo-mcfloof (thank you people for being amazing!) CLARINET PEOPLE UNITE!
This was a horrible idea...
like say 0:00 - 0:10 so your part is like 10 seconds.
lol. i think its fine
You'll be fine, we just need to figure it out.
pfp by: î̷̫͝ ̵̤̻̞͚̕n̷̡͚͚̗̈́̿̃̕ ̸̗͈͇̳̳̀̒́̚s̷͎̓̐̆̂͝ ̵̧̢͖̖̈́̆̉̏̈̕͜a̸̧̦͉͖̲̳̐ ̵̝̤̑͒̈́̍̈̕ņ̵̦̅̅̈́͐ ̶̩͇̔̒̋̚ë̵͚̈́͐̿̀͑
omg smol this is an amazing idea
PFP by Myself Friendos and People U should check out: @smol-bobtail @skytheawesomenis @GoodOldJahwie @Certus @XxFandomTrashxX @Lizabella2 @OwletFoof @YesKittiExists and more I cant name! I will ALWAYS have Requests open so anyone can request anytime! I love Hamilton, Warriors, BNHA and Roleplaying! TikTok: @ orangecreamsicles Welp thats all! Bye!