I tried making a short story XD

By DustShine — May 01, 2016
Total Replies: 5
Jane ran out of the house with her book bag in hand. She quickly slipped it on while jumping on her bike. Jane zoomed down the street with heavy panting. She waved to everyone she passed as she hurried to get to school.
When she got to school she put her bike in with the others and walked in the school doors.
THUMP
Jane fell to the floor on her behind. "Ow!" She whined. Jane looked up to be greeted by a hand. The owner of the hand was a boy with short black hair.
Jane, embarrassed, accepted the offer and held onto his hand. The boy pulled her up without a grunt like she was a feather.
Jane held her head low, face flushed. "T-thank you, and s-sorry..." She mumbled.
The boy shook his head. "I should be the one apologizing, I was kinda in the way. My name is Mason by the way." He said holding his hand up once again.
Jane looked up at with a shy smile. "Names Jane." She informed as she shook his hand.
I have no idea what I am doing :D I also come from toonator
cry cry
I dont know if I should continue this
This Is Really Good :P
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Kirito. I love talking to everyone on here. I try to be as nice as I can to everyone. Best friend: Grant - Online best friends: @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima - Likes: friends, art. You really should check out @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima :)
Heres A Tip: A Bit To Much Detail...I Mean, Its A lot Of Detail ;-;
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Kirito. I love talking to everyone on here. I try to be as nice as I can to everyone. Best friend: Grant - Online best friends: @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima - Likes: friends, art. You really should check out @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima :)
This? This is not a lot of detail.
It Really Is, Compared To A lot Of Other Stories. Its Not Like One Of Those--Yeah...