Fnaf Theories

By Glitchtrap — 17 days
Total Replies: 23
Any theories of the any of the games.
Hello I’m CronaGorgon, I’m actually @NoodleCrona2d but this is another account.
Hey I'm just saying if you wanna here some theories on it go to GAME THEORY and subscribe.
I am a 12 year old girl who loves video games and drawing. My fav video game is any of the Tomb Raider games. Also, subscribe to my friend Harry the Dark Ninja on YouTube.
Thank you
Fnaf theory Ms Afton is Ballora
Hi my name is Bon Bon and I love Fnaf, Creepypastas, Gravity Falls and Ersalin. My best friends on here are @Foxy-boss-1987, @FNAFfoxyfreddy, @Rift, @Goldenfoxy11, @elizabethafton, and @I-LOVE-BABY. My fav food is walffles. I like to roleplay. I am a girl.
the animatronics are all personalized --- dolls for afton’s furry fantasy
catastrophic
What is wrong with you
Hi my name is Bon Bon and I love Fnaf, Creepypastas, Gravity Falls and Ersalin. My best friends on here are @Foxy-boss-1987, @FNAFfoxyfreddy, @Rift, @Goldenfoxy11, @elizabethafton, and @I-LOVE-BABY. My fav food is walffles. I like to roleplay. I am a girl.
a lot of things
catastrophic
Ooooook
Fnaf is based off of places like Chuckie Cheese or Showbiz, I don’t think it’s based off of furries.
Though there are fans that make anamatronic costumes to cosplay in, it’s actually very cool.