Your Favorite Game of 2018

By Fleja — December 31
Total Replies: 12
In just a little more than 1 day it'll be 2019- and let me just say: I personally think this year has been one of the best years ever for games [and movies tbh]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My personal favorite game this year: Spider-Man
Honorable mentions: Darksiders 3, Hollow Knight [Void Heart Edition], Detroit Become Human, Dead Cells.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm curious though- What's your favorite game of this year :?
Edited December 31
Hello, welcome to my gallery. You can call me Fleja or Danny. I'm a 19 year old guy from Earth and I am just as passionate about pixelart as I was when I first played Terraria at age 12. I also create music and comics sometimes. Favorite anime is Code Geass. Purpose: I'm here to have a good time, and I'm here to help you have a better one if I can c:
My two favorite games that I play almost every day.
PUBG and Rocket League.
I like to create pixel art, digital art, and traditional art. I also like to dabble in HTML code. webmaster. All of my drawings are made on the mobile app.
Smash Bros Ultimate ,_,
Still minecraft...
I read SCPs as a hobby.
Well, I enjoyed a lot of the games this year. MOST of them are really good..But I have some favorites. Most of them I have played them for a while...But here are My Favs, and most likely stay as my favorite for quite a while! (Not in order)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Roblox, Minecraft, Fortnite, PUBG, Moviestarplanet, Agar.io, Slither.io, Overwatch, Tik Tok (Does that even count?)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Okay thanks for reading, enjoy your day/night/evening!
*•.¸♡ hєч í'm jσ, í hαvє αn σвsєssíσn wíth fσrtnítє...αnd drαwíng, dσnt gєt mє stαrtєd σn jαkє pαul ♡¸.•*
Rublex
oof
@FlazeeART ROBLOX IS LIFE YO
*•.¸♡ hєч í'm jσ, í hαvє αn σвsєssíσn wíth fσrtnítє...αnd drαwíng, dσnt gєt mє stαrtєd σn jαkє pαul ♡¸.•*
@OkeyJx Ikr I just renewed my TBC Xdddd
oof
I mean, 2018's best game had to be SSBU or LoZ BotW?
(and fortnite, but that doesn't count. it's just #1 (see what i did there))
Edited January 12
< 3 yu all. (especially yu.) All icons etc form mebuika.kenkenpa.net
My favorite game in 2018 would probably be between Minecraft, Call of Duty, Resident Evil, and Just Dance that I play at my friends houses.
I have 3 cats and 4 dogs. (And I'm single too; but I'm a girl.) I am 13 but I'm gonna be 14 in April. I like boys only!