Are you left-handed or right-handed?

By Frames — December 28, 2017
Total Replies: 168
I'm right-handed.
I like art.
i'm right handed....but i can draw pretty well with my left hand......
Why is life so hard....why must I try to lie to myself all the time when there is no point because I know that I'll always be lonely and sad....so why do I try...for the sake of the people I call my friends..... "It takes a stronger person to leave a situation than to stay and fight for one that isn't worth it" I guess I'm weak then....;-;
Right handed
I like trains.
left
i AM 10 AND I AM AN ORIGINALS LOVER.and a lot of other stuff.
right handed
Oh hey welcome to my profile- I'm peanut, you can call me peanut or joe, or muni, or anything ig, just don't call me lemon! - he/him or they/them or it/its ig - NO SPAM OVER 17 - No tracing or heavily referencing my art - Follow these beans @supabuddies @oof-typing @herecomespacman @candiipawz @bluuarts @vessel @plush-lulu @yoonbum22 @pinkpanda @ventcrab @sully @thotpatrol @whyamibi @peachipastel
my life is left i kick left i throw with the left hand i slap on the left booty cheek......BUT i write with the right hand!
HILO! My name is Pit0, Pit0 Animat10ns! I like mee's some Amine and RP only to peeps I follow(anime ik ik ik) Well then, My my Rp buddy close friend ) is @XxcoreanimexX sogocheckherout!!! 100Th follower is @JesusHelpMeNow sogocheckherout! 300th- @the-nerd-26 Group members- @LilPeep And another close freind- @Agent GTG BC IM RUNNIN OUTA SPACEE SOIFYEEWANNATALKHITMEUP!!!!
Im ambidextrious (haha cant spell) but tend to use my right hand more often.
Hello! I am frisk. I like pie. My friends are: @katthewack @funnybones-476 @lit-police91 @theundertalefan @scarlet-streak @datfriskypotato @sick-of-it @atlternate-frisk @cross-chara I am working on a comic with @funnybones-476 called "The Fallen Monster" i did not draw it, but i created the story. Look at my photos.
I'm Lefthanded and no one else in my family is
I love BTS. I am Bi.((I have a ------- boyfriend)) I love Linkin Park. And finally Ehhhh. "I Try, But Trying Isn't Enough." - Natalie Wilson
left handed, but i draw on pixilart w/ my right
old username: astral
ambidextrous
I draw fonts and other stuff. Im open for requests AND at 500 I will do a special drawing Have a good day human