What Anime Should I Draw?

By AnimeFan112112 — February 25
Total Replies: 18
I am good at making anime and I watch LOTS of anime! I just want you guys to tell me what YOU want ME to draw. And it has to be anime! Make sure to join my clubs and my contest, and follow me, plz?
-Thanks!
I'm 13 years and I am an Yandere. My senpai's are @killercatgaming, @snow101, and Heaven. I also have a YouTube channel, which is the website, and I hope you subscribe to it. I'm also a HUGE anime fan and good at making anime. I also have an AMAZING uncle, @toccitoby!
can you make me look like an anime
You can call me Maya Um and I'm sad ..k bye
danganronpa :v
i ish now da blooshy gurl ;-;....yay || friendly friendos: @Supreme-Vibes @DEATH-UWU @sansfan01 @utmobsans @charlie-d-demon and some more ;w; ||well uh.....if ya would like to visit , just check a trash can uwu
Got it Sonia Nevermind. Sorry Dr. Phil and Phil, I don't make other people anime sketches anymore. :(
I'm 13 years and I am an Yandere. My senpai's are @killercatgaming, @snow101, and Heaven. I also have a YouTube channel, which is the website, and I hope you subscribe to it. I'm also a HUGE anime fan and good at making anime. I also have an AMAZING uncle, @toccitoby!
yay :D
i ish now da blooshy gurl ;-;....yay || friendly friendos: @Supreme-Vibes @DEATH-UWU @sansfan01 @utmobsans @charlie-d-demon and some more ;w; ||well uh.....if ya would like to visit , just check a trash can uwu
its okay
You can call me Maya Um and I'm sad ..k bye
This is really late but can you make Toga Himiko ? UwU
disc: Sierra Mist #4303 i follow my followers back idek
How about SailorMoon?
Potatoes Anyone? || Pfp: By @starthefox || I have a crush on @Dead4Life || My Species is a Galige because... I am a Lioness, an Eagle, and a Galigo ||
Ok helpless sierra and May Galige and Icey ArticFox. I will do it!
helpless sierra, May Galige and Icey ArcticFox, I finished the sketches!