Opening Requests

By XrenTheSquid — November 13, 2016
Total Replies: 15
So I'm going to open requests for a little bit. If you'd like something done post it here, if it's an oc please put a link to a reference. If there are a lot I'll be picking 3 at random. Just remember it takes time for me to do pictures cause I'm a slow drawer. Thank you :D
Hi! I'm a squid that loves doing pixel art. Joined Oct 24th 2016 Header by @Crayon Profile Picture by @Juliano
Me being an egotistical sloth of a person, I would like you to make me a profile picture of my original character. Pretty Please. The reference is just through the link: https://www.pixilart.net/art/-d295d56d9768a6e
Ok! This one I really like so I'm going to definitely be doing it! :D @Aberdeen Nice picture btw! You got some great talent!
Hi! I'm a squid that loves doing pixel art. Joined Oct 24th 2016 Header by @Crayon Profile Picture by @Juliano
Yo! It would be amazing if you would draw my "Sharbbit". (Reference: https://www.pixilart.net/art/shrabbit-bf23f3a7b1b8790 ) I don't usually ask for requests, but I couldn't resist. Your art is gorgeous, and you should be pretty ---- proud of that! Thank you. >w
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ♥ W E L C O M E ♥ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ Astral // ♂ // INTP ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ Recommendations: @Trinketbird @SamaSam ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ I might not always reply to comments, but I always appreciate and read them.
Sharbbit! omg that's is the cutest name I love it! Ok I make no promises with this one, due to the the fact I'm not great at drawing animals, I'll try my best! :D And thank you that really means a lot! ;-;!!
It's okay if you don't do this, but can you draw a Corphish from Pokemon?
can you draw my oc's? ill leave the ref once i finish it
Because friends help friends. @smileypants @wanderingspirit @Slinky @glowsticks @kido @CryoKimothy @whatever/ heya, Im kawli. I type everything in lowercase but I still use punctuation, and I'd appreciate it if you use correct punctuation. Please dont say wat, wut, or wot unironically. Have a question- ask. #OhioGang | n00dles was here ;))
Sure sure! I'll put you both down on my things to do :D
Your amazing and I wonder if you could space it self.
Can you make it with many things and just add your creativity.
I think it would come out great with your imagination!
Back from the dead.
@Cryptic I'm not sure what you mean, like an outer space picture?