OC design

By Oceans — 26 days
Total Replies: 10
#OC design
If you want, you can give me requests about what character to design. You have to describe the character in depth, and then write their name. I might do it if I like it. :P
I am very creative and love to draw. I like to use watercolor and copics, but I like to do digital art too!
still open?
Feel free to post on my wall, ask requests, or collab with me if ya want. I trying getting here everytime Im online so... um. ye! Im 16 (almost 17 in July), I do traditional and now pixel art, I love video games like Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and Doki Doki Literature Club. JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAMMMMM __ __ ______ _______ __ _________ _____ __φ(..)
@keons7419 Yes! Take your time!!
I am very creative and love to draw. I like to use watercolor and copics, but I like to do digital art too!
my oc miso (the neko)? and maybe even monika if youd like. (monika isnt my oc tho)
[https://www.deviantart.com/nickolaseu/art/Monika-and-Miso-by-JulpiArt-786672387]
[https://www.deviantart.com/zenzmurfy/art/nickolaseu-OC-Miso-788716033]
Edited 22 days
Feel free to post on my wall, ask requests, or collab with me if ya want. I trying getting here everytime Im online so... um. ye! Im 16 (almost 17 in July), I do traditional and now pixel art, I love video games like Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and Doki Doki Literature Club. JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAMMMMM __ __ ______ _______ __ _________ _____ __φ(..)
@keons7419 can u please leave a link? Thanks.
@iwant sure! I don’t know the exact date I will finish, but I will let you know when done.
Thanks!
@Oceans but i did but them....
just copy and paste them...
Can I do your profile picture the niko?
sure!
um. my school pc blocks everything so use this... it works
https://www.tineye.com/search/6d68d2eacb60e12869a179f09e887d3fdb58e566?page=1&sort=score&order=desc
i took my image and did a reverse image search, for better versions,
use the third one from imgur. its the best