give me requests

By 0kay-vibess — May 06
Total Replies: 19
just give me something to draw literally anything :)
I’m Max - I’m a girl stahp asking >:( I’m a ten year old hopeless artist with crippling depression- Past username: MaxiDaUnicorn ~~ go follow: @purple100 @doggotime @mystery @mourningsun ~ I like anime and sTufF..*sips tea* thank you for reading
draw me dud
Since your reading this, I assume you want to get to know me. Instead of just reading this vague boring summary, get to know me by messaging me on discord https://www.pixilart.com/photo/if-u-ever-need-anything-6aa8b5b752531b8 Also, check out this waman: https://www.pixilart.com/curiousartist
Dud is Bucco for Dude, and can you draw me a dud next to a waman?
Can you draw me?!
I write and speak to give people life again
Draw a Original Character for me following these circumstances: [Gender: Male - Skin Color: White (Pure) - Clothing: A Suit (Keep It Kind Of Fancy), Top Hat (Add A Feather) - Color Scheme: Monochrome, Blue, Purple, Indigo Shades (Not Light).] Give it any sort of name (for a male of course) and the design is up to you. Thanks! (Can this be drawn by the end of this month? That would be nice.)
Hello. I'm just one of your casual artists. If you like my art, consider leaving a follow, but no harsh feelings if you don't. I like to socialize on this site, but I don't make art that often anymore. | My PFP was tooken by yours truely, and my BA was made by @OwletFoof |
can you draw a female version of loki from marvell... but its a cat? so my profile pic, basically.
@YouWillBeFound is my SQUIP|
CAn U Draw My OC Alice
Follow @jeonkookie @yuri-chan There My Cousin?Friend
Can you draw a pineapple and post on my wall when done
I love The Harry Potter collection, my favorite food is spaghetti bol, I like drawing and my favorite color is purple. I Love Scarlxrd and Meghan T songs and Panic! At the Disco. I got Erudite for the divergent faction test. And Erudite is the best and Ravenclaw. Oh and I will follow you back. :)