Should we add a new blending brush?

By I-Suck-At-Art — 21 days
Total Replies: 8
I feel like for some people it's really hard to blend colors because there is no tool for it. Should we ask Pixilart for a brush? I dunno its my opinion.
Im only doing this so that no one steals it.
YES!
Hello, I'm Star I draw with a mouse to it's hard to make people. I make sky art because it is much easier to make and it's calming to the eyes. Have a nice day
OH MY GOSH YESSSSS!!!!!! I have NO idea how to blend colors. No seriously, can someone explain that to me????
I am a 12 year old girl who loves video games and drawing. My fav video game is any of the Tomb Raider games. Also, subscribe to my friend Harry the Dark Ninja on YouTube.
@pixilart huehue
@pixilart p l e a se
«♦I'm a beautiful idiot♦»【☾Follow: (Bff⟶) @GachaQuail @Yeskittexists @Moone101 @pixil-weeb @Canyoupayme @xPheonixGachax (Sis→) @BirdBeauty☽】 ♬Listen to Cavetown and Chloe Moriondo♬
Brushes kinda ruined the pixel art concept already, I don't think there should be any more. There are way better alternatives than pixilart for making digital art.
Banner by @TheVengefulSpy ------------------------------------ Hello there, welcome to my page :P Been here since Feb 26 2016 I guess. I hope you like my drawings ;) --- https://twitter.com/25Darkstar --- https://www.deviantart.com/25darkstar
I use them for shading :I
«♦I'm a beautiful idiot♦»【☾Follow: (Bff⟶) @GachaQuail @Yeskittexists @Moone101 @pixil-weeb @Canyoupayme @xPheonixGachax (Sis→) @BirdBeauty☽】 ♬Listen to Cavetown and Chloe Moriondo♬
I understand @darkstar but im just asking for it for new artists. Although i do agree that brushes really did ruin the concept of Pixel Art
uMmMmM I kinda like brushes ;w; they help me a lot. I also do want a blending blush uwu @Pixilart