REQUESTS OPEN

By bluebuttonberry — March 12
Total Replies: 18
hey yo.
im opening requests because I have nothing better to do
I am trash from alot of fandoms like: -undertale -(slightly) FNAF -BATIM -cuphead -webtoon -and others = Im a youtuber as well my channel is sakura kazoo. I Like Drawing And Animating I also am a gamer and (obviously) a furry 8 BALL REVOLUTION
Uh ok can I put in a request?
I am a girl and I love Pixilart, Minecraft, and good classic movies. Shoutouts: @mochii thank you so much for being my friend even though I’m weird(^∇^) @cubez you are awesome ❤️@The-Thirteen :) UwU @FloopyTheDoop thank you for words of encouragement ☆ Great Artists: @MiuLawler123 @AutumnFire @Dopey-Dragonite @8-bit-adventure @Biology-nerd @BluuArts @Fleja @JeansBoi @S-p-y Joined Feb 8, 2019
yes you can
I am trash from alot of fandoms like: -undertale -(slightly) FNAF -BATIM -cuphead -webtoon -and others = Im a youtuber as well my channel is sakura kazoo. I Like Drawing And Animating I also am a gamer and (obviously) a furry 8 BALL REVOLUTION
can u try to draw me? I have a photo on my wall (gotta dig a bit)
I like red pandas, red and black patterns, kabooms, and pirate ninjas (in red & black robes) also I suck at pixel art but is vara gud on pepper IF WE GET 50 FOLLOWERS I DO A FACE REVEAL AND A TON OF PAPER ART I just got legally registered as insane wtf
of coarse
thx!
I like red pandas, red and black patterns, kabooms, and pirate ninjas (in red & black robes) also I suck at pixel art but is vara gud on pepper IF WE GET 50 FOLLOWERS I DO A FACE REVEAL AND A TON OF PAPER ART I just got legally registered as insane wtf
lol my town is flooded
oof
tell me when ur done
alright