Photos

By EliteShadowLord — March 11
Total Replies: 2
For some reason, I cannot see other peoples photos (only certain people, i can see) did I mess something up, or is there something I should download?
Hi, I'm Resetsu Mugashi, I'm a Girl, 15 years old, loves to skateboard on half-pipes, and play the drums, I'm really good at sports. I'm a Youtuber.
There is a good reason why this might be happening.....If you go to activity settings in your profile settings... there is an option for that profile in showing photos... comments... ect... in saying that.... the photos might not be showing because the person or people you are looking at have most likely disabled this in their profile options. if thats not the reason I don't know what it could be :)
Just making art... and hoping people enjoy looking at it. simple - I also do freehand drawings as well sometimes and a lot of those are in my photos :) (I have -2- requests in progress)
Kk
Hi, I'm Resetsu Mugashi, I'm a Girl, 15 years old, loves to skateboard on half-pipes, and play the drums, I'm really good at sports. I'm a Youtuber.