I need to learn to draw better help me plz

By LynnTheMuffin — 19 days
Total Replies: 12
Help to draw better
Hi, my name is Lynn. I am a 12 year old classified ninja/saiyan Moms @Z3RO and @wonderworld. Awesome sister Smol I am the night. I love Marshmello and Fortnite and Dragon Ball Z. I am from Austrailia and @Lilmonkey6543 is from Ireland. I'm an eccentric 12 year old. Fun Fact: @Z3RO and @wonderworld are the supreme godesses of the universe. I was born in Sydney, Austrailia. I LOVE TO RP.
That's a pretty open-ended question, I think it would help to have a more specific goal in mind so that people know what to suggest. With that said, here are a few general things that might help:
- Take a step back from the things that you really want to make, and try to build a solid base of fundamentals. Having a good sense for things like form, light and shadow, perspective, proportion, color theory, framing, etc. makes a huge difference in what you can achieve as an artist, and I fully believe that ignoring these topics will hurt your growth later on even if you can make do without them at the start.
- Make plans, and aim for short-term improvement goals. Most of my best learning has come from deciding to work on *one* technical aspect of my art for a month or two, then practicing until I felt secure in that aspect of my work. This is an ongoing process, I've dedicated a good chunk of this year to improving my anatomy.
- Get critique, and make sure it's from people whose skills you trust. There are a lot of art communities that have critique sections, Pixilart doesn't seem to be a great place for that imo but you might be able to find some people to help. Also, a word of warning: Some people unfortunately play hardball with critique, try to keep a thick skin when putting yourself out just in case and remember your goal of improving.
Good luck!
Just a guy that likes to draw
Just move the mouse!
I am a chicken from another universe. I like art, and love giving sprites massive beaks!
Set a goal and look at tutorials
UwU
I do on mobile
Hi, my name is Lynn. I am a 12 year old classified ninja/saiyan Moms @Z3RO and @wonderworld. Awesome sister Smol I am the night. I love Marshmello and Fortnite and Dragon Ball Z. I am from Austrailia and @Lilmonkey6543 is from Ireland. I'm an eccentric 12 year old. Fun Fact: @Z3RO and @wonderworld are the supreme godesses of the universe. I was born in Sydney, Austrailia. I LOVE TO RP.
ya click the mouse and move
i like frosted flakes and gatorade for breakfast and sometimes i like to skip ahead on my chocolate calendar just to add a little spice to my life
Bump you
just be yourself
I Wasnt suppost to be evil but hey... Enjoy my content, GIVE ME SPOTLIGHT!!!! (dont really mean that)
just watch anime
well i like anime cartoons and other things like that
You aren't the only person...
I am 10 years old. I like reading books and listening to music. My favorite reading style is manga. I like drawing and anime. I play Roblox (acc. Omg_itzgibbles), Minecraft, and many more games. If you want to know anything about me, ask on my wall.