I need a bit of help... (confusion)

By LITblueSpots — 17 days
Total Replies: 14
Hey, I'm Lana... I've been here for a week or two, and I'm still learning things! This app/website is amazing but I'm confused... for one, how do I save my drawings for later and, how can I improve on remembering how to save? please help! (I lost a great drawing!)
I Wasnt suppost to be evil but hey... Enjoy my content, GIVE ME SPOTLIGHT!!!! (dont really mean that)
I had the same problem.... and have also been here for a week or two as well. found this answer out a few days ago. i think if you want to save something for later just set the image to be private first and for only you to be able to edit it.... then when you are finished with the picture and want to share the picture just go to settings and change the picture settings from private to public. hope this helps.
Please if I am wrong please feel free to correct me but I think that is how this is set up.
Just making art... and hoping people like it. simple :)
thanks
I Wasnt suppost to be evil but hey... Enjoy my content, GIVE ME SPOTLIGHT!!!! (dont really mean that)
a better method is to, when in the drawing screen, click "file" in the top left and go down to "save as pixil". it'll save the layers!
☟☜✡️ ❄️☟☜☀️☜ | witch of light | INTJ
hey i am going to jion
@nice-crab Hey I tried that, but I never found the file on my device! Need help, important files
This is K.B.S., basically just take the first letters in the chinese pronunciation for 'Snorlax' (Ka Bi Shou). I do have time for drawing probably one or two request during weekends, and if you like my pieces, please follow QwQ. I have a bad habit which is talking and commenting too much through my life period, if you minded, just warn me violently, yes, please >w
hmm. the file will only save if you directly save it or post the drawing. if youre trying to acces a .pixil file, youll need to go into the new project window and then click "open .pixil" or something similar.
tell me if this works!
who knew one small question could get like 5 replys oof
hah, its a somewhat complicated issue!
true, I also figured it out! My Problem is solved! My art is safe!