How to upload a pixel art image?

By nilbert — January 26, 2018
Total Replies: 9
I tried to upload a pixel art image that I created and waited 5+ min but it would not upload. Am I doing something wrong? How do I upload an image?
you need internet to submit it.
im kim, a highschooler who likes movies, video games (A LOT) and art. ask me to draw something for you and i will always say no. requests are CLOSED. I have eighty nicknames and the only ones you can call me are kimothy, kiki and key. please think before commenting, i want to keep my few remaining braincells. i was previously cryokimothy
check your wifi
Hello.
and how do you submit it
There's a war inside my head Sometimes I wish that I was dead, I'm broken So I call this therapist And she said, "Girl, you can't be fixed, just take this." I'm tired of trying to be normal I'm always over-thinking I'm driving myself crazy So what if I'm ------- crazy? And I don't need your quick fix I don't want your prescriptions Just 'cause you say I'm crazy So what if I'm ------- crazy? Yea
Sadness ,Darkness everything hopeless
im trash at art
It wont let me upload any images at all
So, If you follow me I’ll follow you back, I’d rp with anyone (exept the people I hate) (that means you lily) Undertale is LIF I would link some people but none of my freinds are on here soooooooooooo follow @stripes @epicunderverse @SpaceWormWorks @Scarlet-Streak @TheUndertaleFan @Frisk17 @itsmeehoneyy some freinds I’ve made on here
go to the star and fill in the stuff and it should have a butten that says upload
There's a war inside my head Sometimes I wish that I was dead, I'm broken So I call this therapist And she said, "Girl, you can't be fixed, just take this." I'm tired of trying to be normal I'm always over-thinking I'm driving myself crazy So what if I'm ------- crazy? And I don't need your quick fix I don't want your prescriptions Just 'cause you say I'm crazy So what if I'm ------- crazy? Yea
That doesnt work
So, If you follow me I’ll follow you back, I’d rp with anyone (exept the people I hate) (that means you lily) Undertale is LIF I would link some people but none of my freinds are on here soooooooooooo follow @stripes @epicunderverse @SpaceWormWorks @Scarlet-Streak @TheUndertaleFan @Frisk17 @itsmeehoneyy some freinds I’ve made on here
can i get a friend........
I like magic the gathering FYI I'ma boy
i don't know how to post stuff and can't find out how
i'm 11 - i'm bisexual(single) - Female - follow @Dylan123 , @Tetsuya , @Yoonbum22 , @banned-forever , @Chann ^~^