How do you make a GIF

By NiccoBoy26 — May 04, 2018
Total Replies: 11
I can't do a GIF can you help me?
there's a menu at the bottom of the pixilart interface that's all about gifs! if you click on it, it'll expand. it's the gray bar at the bottom of the screen labeled "gif frames". there, you can create a new frame or copy an existing frame to change it! you can also do things like move frames around and change the length that they appear. if you have 2 or more frames that are different in any way, the drawing will be uploaded as a gif! hope this helps! ^^ also don't worry, it took me a bit to get the hang of it too
sup i'm elliott i'm 18 and i never learned how to ------- draw
I can get the GIF download working but most of the time I can't seem to get the download to work
I'd press the download, choose where the file is downloaded, and.... nothing
To answer one question, I'm using a chrome OS
??
Hello, welcome to my profile.
my problem is that when I try to download a GIF it brings up the files to select where to download, but then when I choose where the download goes...nothing, it doesn't download I've only had it work once; and that's when it opened a separate tab with the GIF on it, I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the fact I'm using a chrome OS
oof
♠️Hiya! Call me Chewy. I'm in a lot of fandoms. Any Pronouns, Lesbian♣️Jester Supply: @PuzzlingJester ♦️Friends: @LayezDerCat @MadsDerNarwhal @z3ro @starkr04 @mutt @whyamibi @geometrymations @lillicat @dopey-dragonite @plush-lulu @Lucky-Clover @DogLover123 @FloweryIdiot @ChewysBrother and more♥️
Is anybody know how to make a gif in the mobile app?
there seems to be a lot of features on a computer that is not on the mobile.... Opacity.... the paint brush tool..... even the max size of canvas is limited to 64 pixel x 64 pixel... in saying that I don't even think the GIF feature is on it.... Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. (I only occasionally use the app on mobile)
Just making art... and hoping people enjoy looking at it. simple - I also do freehand drawings as well sometimes and a lot of those are in my photos :) (I have -2- requests in progress)
my friend lied to meeeeeee
i like games
Okay so how to make a gif. First think of how much work you want to spend on it and how clear the animation looks. The faster the frames per second the clearer it will look. (If you do it right) Of course in order to make your gif look good and not go to fast you will need to add in more frames. The faster the frames per second (FPS) the more frames you will need to make it look good. Also if you want to make your gif look extremely clean you can make it do a loop. So the end of your gif loops back to the beginning in a clear motion. In other words you should be able to start you gif from the end (or in some cases any part of the gif) and it should not make a big difference. Now this rule does not work with all gifs, but it does make them look good. You will need to find out if you want to do this or not.
For computer you can edit, select and see all your frames if you press the button in the bottom left corner. Use the “copy frame” feature so you do not have to redraw your whole drawing. Also using layers is an extremely useful tactic so you do not have to be afraid of deleting anything in the background. (or the other way around)
Please do not use any of my gif as a reference because they suck. I always start a gif and then get lazy and scribble down a bunch of garbage. Remember to start with something simple and work up from there. This will take a while to do, but the more time you spend on it the better you will be at it. I hope all this info helped someone... :P
Want to know something about me? My left eye is absolute garbage and my right is almost perfect! Who knows I may become a cyclops some day! Kingdom of loathing is my favorite game to play! You should play it too!