HOW DO YOU DELETE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF DRAWINGS?!

By NoobsDotcom — April 23
Total Replies: 6
Please help me I want to delete a TON of drawings all at once. Is there any possible way to do that?
I won’t be making art over the summer because I won’t have my iPad. I’ll still be here to answer notifications sometimes though. Shoutouts: @mochii thank you so much for being my friend even though I’m weird... and you’re welcome for the M&Ms ;) @Chubbybunny you are amazing! Check her out everyone her art is better than mine! She is also a new artist so GO FOLLOW HER Joined Feb 8, 2019
well idk
well im a tomboy im in thearpy im a bad girl im 9 my b-day is jan.26 dont mess with me and i have a crush and i like drawing follow me on scratch @833418 ppl. and im really flexible and i love gaming
Ok...
I won’t be making art over the summer because I won’t have my iPad. I’ll still be here to answer notifications sometimes though. Shoutouts: @mochii thank you so much for being my friend even though I’m weird... and you’re welcome for the M&Ms ;) @Chubbybunny you are amazing! Check her out everyone her art is better than mine! She is also a new artist so GO FOLLOW HER Joined Feb 8, 2019
you delete them
〖J〗
Imma delete this topic cuz I deleted everything
If you deleted the topic, then how come it's still here????????????????????????????????????
I swim at crown point, and I have done 51 laps of butterfly in 1 hour. #swim life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I go to piano at Plum Grove & I am very good for my age. My time for 2 laps is 40 sec. My friends are @ILoveNarwhales, @trainman, @jmous and @Thanos-is-cool, and @WolfieChan213
Well I can’t really