How do i use the background generator?

By alibaps — November 14, 2017
Total Replies: 12
I'm sure it's mostly randomly generated no matter what you put in, but there's no specific pattern - the predetermined pixel is entirely random.
paint | 18 | nonbinary | semi old timer just here to have a gay old time
No, WRONG.
It is determined by letters and the amount of characters.
Each letter has a color. I found this out by typing, "banana" then typing "nana" then "na" then "a"
im kim, a highschooler who likes movies, video games (A LOT) and art. ask me to draw something for you and i will always say no. requests are CLOSED. I have eighty nicknames and the only ones you can call me are kimothy, kiki and key. please think before commenting, i want to keep my few remaining braincells. i was previously cryokimothy
@CryoKimothy Oh really? I haven't really delved into the background generator, so thank you for providing much more accurate info.
paint | 18 | nonbinary | semi old timer just here to have a gay old time
a-light yellow
b-brown
c-purple
d-green
e-blue
f-plum
g-light blue
h-baby blue
i-light red
j-aqua blue
k-sky blue
l-dark green
m-light green
n-minecraft dimond blue
o-grey-green
p-yellow
q-pea green
r-purple guy purple
s-teal?
t-red
u-grape
v-runningoutofbluenames blue
w-pink
x-army green
y-mr alibaps's shirt purple
z-grass green
this is the only time i discovered about the background generator. now I learned how to use it.
Hello.
Thanks for the Info ^ ^
Hey there, Im Venetia Kristin aka (Kristen Anderson Fox) Thanks for visiting my page. I do alot of Sketching and Painting I also make models out of Air Drying Clay I love MEMEs BTW... **YEET
ahhh yes minecraft diamond blue, my favorite of the blues.
not making art for now. i may be back soon. bye guys x
purple guy purple lol also I havent done a pa drawing in quite some time so I had no idea wut that was
I'm not allowed on. Sorry! Follow my new account, @mutt uwu pfp @certus