Gifs

By TrinityKiger — April 12
Total Replies: 4
Idk how to make a Gif can someone help?
Hi! My name is Trinity. I am bisexual, 13 years old (My birthday is June 7th if you want to know) and I like a number of things. Follow my friends @24hilyab , @teethhair , Daughter: @LostInDaShadows , quote: "A fish can be a turtle if it f**king wants to be. Don't spoil his dreams."-Brendon Urie
yes, first click start drawing, then go to gif frames at the bottom, and add frames!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS. PLEASE FOLLOW ME MY GOAL IS 500 here you will find random art, trash art, and okay art. my friends: @samsalot333 @carm7807 @a-challenge @i-did-a-soft-v5 @dagron3513. peeps that blocked me: @brendon-urie @k93eh @monster-nothing.
Ok thanks!
Hi! My name is Trinity. I am bisexual, 13 years old (My birthday is June 7th if you want to know) and I like a number of things. Follow my friends @24hilyab , @teethhair , Daughter: @LostInDaShadows , quote: "A fish can be a turtle if it f**king wants to be. Don't spoil his dreams."-Brendon Urie
hi there
hi?