Forum about taking down the Anonymous section

By Biology-nerd — November 14
Total Replies: 89
I am starting a discussion forum on the topic of "Taking Down the Anonymous Page" - I was chatting to a friend the other day about art theft on pixilart, much of it related to re-posting from the anonymous section. My friend asked me - "Why is there an anonymous section?" - I had no good answer. Why is there one? I think the anonymous page has outlived it's usefulness and the negative aspects of art thievery far outweigh any usefulness that the anonymous page provides. Rather than singling out any individual art thief (and I'm sure we all know a few) - dismantling the anonymous page would really solve a lot of problems, at least I think so. Please join the new forum and let @pixilart know what you think
I’m in
Discord - E 546#8612 Discord server - http://discord.gg/89xpfcx I like art, origami, photoshop, and math. I hope you like my art. Officially in a relationship since 4/21/19
I'll stand with you
The duolingo bird has demanded an air strike on my house until I do the Spanish lesson
If everyone who supports this idea could tag @pixilart "Take Down Anonymous" in the forum that would be awesome! That way @pixilart will know that there is a lot of community support for this idea :D
@Pixilart Take down the anonymous
The duolingo bird has demanded an air strike on my house until I do the Spanish lesson
I’ll ask all the people I know to support it
P.s. fix your link, you added a space between pixel and art
Discord - E 546#8612 Discord server - http://discord.gg/89xpfcx I like art, origami, photoshop, and math. I hope you like my art. Officially in a relationship since 4/21/19
Yeah, I'll support it man.
Welcome to my page. Here you will find projects that are either unfinished, or rants about the current community. Enjoy your stay.
Mmm, yeag, anonymous stuff needs to go.
[feelings are stupid, but not for you.] status: YOU'RE NOT INSANE (also my pfp was made by @plush-lulu ty moth e)
@pixilart Take down anonymous!!
I've been making art for quite some time now :) hope you like it