Anime girl hugging yor OC!

By jadeabasolo — 25 days
Total Replies: 28
and rules :
1. make it so other ppl can edit on it
2. DONT BE SELFISH OR OUT OF THE CONTEST AND
NO MORE RULES!
I wish I was never like this but I may draw deppressing things that exppres my emotions I am ugly and a mistake for this world
ih
i ilke shark and pokemon and my color is blue i ilke boy that are nice and ilke evil and im single and i ilke to have a unicorn one day and i love pizza i love fnaf my fav chaiter is foxy i love spider man and i love anime and i love my bf Matthew
hi
I wish I was never like this but I may draw deppressing things that exppres my emotions I am ugly and a mistake for this world
weeb ----
13 yrs old, loves anime mc fnaf cuphead and undertale, sick of y’all ------- thinking the earth is round THE EARTH IS FLAT
FOOLLLOOWWW MMMEEEE
Hi, once I started this, I was pretty bad. But you just need some practice! And you will do amazing! Follow my best freinds! @icecream12, @Chrono-Amalgam, @LimTheLime, @scruba3, @doodlelady06
;ololoo
:D
Hi, once I started this, I was pretty bad. But you just need some practice! And you will do amazing! Follow my best freinds! @icecream12, @Chrono-Amalgam, @LimTheLime, @scruba3, @doodlelady06
My oc never hugged an anime girl...
15 year old female who draw stuffs and read SCPs as a hobby.
Hiii, I like pizza!
And cake :DDDD