Why is this a category?

By Dragonus — June 14, 2016
Total Replies: 42
Like why?...
I don't even know why I am here.
idfk, maybe it was a trend on pixilart when forums were added?
Nope..
im kim (stop calling me cryo i hate that) a highschooler who likes marching band, movies, video games and art. I have eighty nicknames and the only ones you can call me are kimothy and keko. requests are closed and if you ask i will show up at your bedside and glare at you.
Probably because some peeps asked Bryan to make it a category. But I guess that still doesn't answer the question of "Why?" now does it?
Wow, that name is so dumb. Anyway, a little bit about myself, I like playing games, watching (and reading) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and listening to some sweet musics yo! So what up?
:I
im kim (stop calling me cryo i hate that) a highschooler who likes marching band, movies, video games and art. I have eighty nicknames and the only ones you can call me are kimothy and keko. requests are closed and if you ask i will show up at your bedside and glare at you.
*BUUURRRRRP* Oh shiet excuse me.
Wow, that name is so dumb. Anyway, a little bit about myself, I like playing games, watching (and reading) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and listening to some sweet musics yo! So what up?
Woah... what did you eat...? o_0
The more you practice, the better you become. Dont let people take that from you. Whether you are together or alone, you shall always be stronger as one. ============================== Plazma Burst 2 Official Website - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&a
A hamburger.
10 questions scientists still can't answer to this day
My dad is in jail lol
why not
LAST VISIT: 3/10/2018 THANK YOU THIS JOURNEY HAS NOW ENDED. HAVE A NICE DAY.