Why can't we have Minecraft 2?

By Good-book-man — December 14
Total Replies: 5
But they rip off it on a game called HYTALE
I'm 10 years old and i'm very good at drawing and im good at drawing Stuff i do good at gore drawings
HYTALE is really cool, I do still love Minecraft though. If they made a Minecraft 2, what would it be about? YOU- ...................... See, you probably don't know.
I am a 12 year old girl who loves video games and drawing. My fav video game is any of the Tomb Raider games. Also, subscribe to my friend Harry the Dark Ninja on YouTube.
I don't think it's necessary. Like, what new features might they add that they can't just add to the base game? Minecraft is a game that doesn't need a sequel
I'm a boi who really just doesn't care. People describe me as... a visionary (self proclaimed :P), odd one, eccentric, worthy of being a hero (yes, some actually say that). On the other hand, others see me as childish and petty, a tyrant, arrogant and bad at sports (last one is true). To furries: Thou shalt not cross into my domain.
I agree @Geckoman
I am a 12 year old girl who loves video games and drawing. My fav video game is any of the Tomb Raider games. Also, subscribe to my friend Harry the Dark Ninja on YouTube.
Like, what on Earth would could they possibly add?
I'm a boi who really just doesn't care. People describe me as... a visionary (self proclaimed :P), odd one, eccentric, worthy of being a hero (yes, some actually say that). On the other hand, others see me as childish and petty, a tyrant, arrogant and bad at sports (last one is true). To furries: Thou shalt not cross into my domain.
Yeah and if the Minecraft 2 was just something like... I don't know, a different more realistic texture pack of it???? Oh.... Wait... There's already a mod for that. Or maybe the Villagers could talk to you and look different????? Wait a minute... Isn't there a mod for that too???? Why have a Minecraft 2 when all you need is a simple update or mod????