Whats Your Fav Minecraft Person

By xAVETTx — October 20
Total Replies: 8
I Will Try To Make It
I Like Drawing My Discord TAG : xAVETTx#3863
skin?
I joined on 10/20/2018 Happy Thanksgiving ? oh ya my drawings are not that good so....
Jill (lol ik but she just calls me)
im 11 years old and have a passion for pixel art! ive FINNALY GOT AN ACOUNT and cant wait for the other pixel artists to see my art! (btw ima gachaverse, gacha life, and gacha studio fan) ^.^
creeper or enderman
im very weird
skin= jill mob:rabbit omg ik but rabbits are cute! monster/mob=NONE
im 11 years old and have a passion for pixel art! ive FINNALY GOT AN ACOUNT and cant wait for the other pixel artists to see my art! (btw ima gachaverse, gacha life, and gacha studio fan) ^.^
minecraft peter griffin
catastrophic
tbh i like skeleton
I am a funny girl and creative, i am 10 years old. Have a nice day! :3 ALSO ASK BEFORE EDITING MY PICTURES thank you
I like doggos. I always go to the extreme to get one XD
I'm a random girl that likes undertale eddsworld fortnite fnaf and DDLC. I'm trying to improve on my art. Key word I'm trying.If you want me to draw you say the word, I will. Please follow me it is appreciated. Also follow: @oohlalaimtord @Wolfie99 @SydSyd @katie-artsy @skyandideblue214 @Sweetsoftcandy1 @Loser21 @Penturos @SpaceWormwork @Luna-the-bunny @DementedGalaxy
LOL YES JENSA
I am a funny girl and creative, i am 10 years old. Have a nice day! :3 ALSO ASK BEFORE EDITING MY PICTURES thank you