What level are you?

By Swim4life — February 17
Total Replies: 17
You're a noob if: You love dirt and think coal is better then diamonds.
You're a pro if: You have more than 25 diamonds and own a secret base.
You're a hacker if: You know 15 hacks(cheats) or more.
You're a GOD if: You can fly and you know how to switch from day to night and you can go to creative to survival to creative to survival. Which one are you?
Tell me and check out my profile and drawings. Please follow me and thanks for looking!!!!!!!! FYI: I'm a god.
I swim at crown point, and I have done 51 laps of butterfly in 1 hour. #swim life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I go to piano at Plum Grove & I am very good for my age. My time for 2 laps is 40 sec. My friends are @ILoveNarwhales, @trainman, @jmous and @Thanos-is-cool, and @WolfieChan213
Coal 's better than diamonds and I need dirt for me crops
Banner by @TheVengefulSpy ------------------------------------ Hello there, welcome to my page :P Been here since Feb 26 2016 I guess. I hope you like my drawings ;) --- https://twitter.com/25Darkstar --- https://www.deviantart.com/25darkstar
im a noob who can switch day and night, fly, and be creative-survival vice versa
Edited February 22
I read SCPs as a hobby.
justa pro
Are we talking survival with commands enabled?
I am a girl and I love Pixilart, Minecraft, and good classic movies. Shoutouts: @mochii thank you so much for being my friend even though I’m weird(^∇^) @cubez you are awesome ❤️@The-Thirteen :) UwU @FloopyTheDoop thank you for words of encouragement ☆ Great Artists: @MiuLawler123 @AutumnFire @Dopey-Dragonite @8-bit-adventure @Biology-nerd @BluuArts @Fleja @JeansBoi @S-p-y Joined Feb 8, 2019
Because I have a survival world with no cheats. I’ve found a ton of stuff and I have an awesome house BUT IVE ONLY EVER FOUND 3 DIAMONDS rip
I am a girl and I love Pixilart, Minecraft, and good classic movies. Shoutouts: @mochii thank you so much for being my friend even though I’m weird(^∇^) @cubez you are awesome ❤️@The-Thirteen :) UwU @FloopyTheDoop thank you for words of encouragement ☆ Great Artists: @MiuLawler123 @AutumnFire @Dopey-Dragonite @8-bit-adventure @Biology-nerd @BluuArts @Fleja @JeansBoi @S-p-y Joined Feb 8, 2019
But coal is better than diamonds. It makes u light and all diamonds are good for is making a diamond hoe. Actually dirt is the because without that no wood (except for mine shafts) and no plants (except in nether and end) BOOM DIRT IS OVERPOWERED. IT MUST BE NERFED.
Want to know something about me? My left eye is absolute garbage and my right is almost perfect! Who knows I may become a cyclops some day! Kingdom of loathing is my favorite game to play! You should play it too!
@Colonis my soldiers and my generals are mad at you want to chat for your worthless life
im back to control the world with communism and it all starts here
i like turtles
rawr