Roblox

By QueenNoobRBLX — March 18
Total Replies: 17
(Wait why is there Minecraft but not Roblox?) Ok we can talk to each other like what's our favorite Roblox game or something but only Roblox things (lol)
I am just a girl that plays roblox but has school XD
lol I just put it in the Minecraft place XD
ROBLOX IS SO FUN!
https://www.pixilart.com/princesscara This Artist Is Great At Art, You Should Go Follow Her, Like Her Drawings And Always Be Happy.
honestly i really love roblox. love drawing stuff all over the place in free draw 2 even though it disconnects me like every five minutes
sans the skeleton ------ my mother and i don’t know what to do
NO go check Discord
NO, I don't use discord I use Roblox!
I love robos it is my fav game yasss queen if you waddling up to the party with your robuX Then nyou outTa her you fAShiata walSO( You loser allso I LIke mioNECRaft b eCUYAS3 it niS cool bu8rt roblOX kis beTTEr KI like lumBVER Tycoon 2 it is VERy good NAnd hard i Will ghed yoiu if YKUo need it IGN: Supergamer7072
Hey. Hedgehogs are pretty cool there a twist though a super duper *not clickbait* (epic) GONE Wrong twist to this. Are you ready ok add 30 min of filler... THE TWIST IS THAT HEDGEHOGS ARE ILLEGAL TO HAVE AS PETS (in certain areas) also I like drawing. BTW plz follow (SELLOUT) it helps my low self esteem maybe that because im short ;-; . l Joined Wednesday, December 5, 2018 not that anyone cared.
YeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEeEEEEEeEEeeeeeT *dabs on ha ter* habhaha
Hey. Hedgehogs are pretty cool there a twist though a super duper *not clickbait* (epic) GONE Wrong twist to this. Are you ready ok add 30 min of filler... THE TWIST IS THAT HEDGEHOGS ARE ILLEGAL TO HAVE AS PETS (in certain areas) also I like drawing. BTW plz follow (SELLOUT) it helps my low self esteem maybe that because im short ;-; . l Joined Wednesday, December 5, 2018 not that anyone cared.
:p ok
no u