Minecraft chat

By Iversen — March 01
Total Replies: 7
So this is actually a roleplay. but you can use any of your oc's
Hello and welcome to my page! i am a girl and i like: Drawing,Movies,food,memes and all sorts of nonsense. [Requests are OPEN]i will only be taking redraw requests~
Narrator: it's day and NerdyGamer65 is seeing what awaits her..
Hello and welcome to my page! i am a girl and i like: Drawing,Movies,food,memes and all sorts of nonsense. [Requests are OPEN]i will only be taking redraw requests~
Ng65: Sooo i need some materials...
Ng65: Hey i got some wood! wait i am alone..
soup guys
INSTAGRAM:dreamvillenugget SC:damani_king YT:HokageDamani I Am aLl aBoUt MEmEs MeMeZ AnD MoRe MeMeZ
soup
HELLO!! My name is Emma I'm 12. I'm bisexual and emo. Make sure to check out these people: @the-97-siblings(My amazing bf) @lil_devil(My BFF and sis Lily) @skull_acw(Amazing friend Aiden) @KitKat0602(Mum) @unikind(Sis Ella) @Ladyphantom0407 (My Beautiful Daughter) @maya-or-mayo (Her Mum and my GF) @Qwensi (good friend Maya) @Vietnam-UwU (Master). Have a good day.
*hands Mr StealYoGirl and Cheyanne Bailey soup*
Hi
*Waves* Hi welcome to my profile! I love to rp so just ask. Add my sisters @AlliCantEven & @bee12234.