Minecraft

By The-Hybrid — January 21
Total Replies: 15
Minecraft is a BIG part of my life, and im starting a Youtube channel all about Redstone contraptions, and i need some idea's on some "Starter Redstone contraptions" im open for ideas
-I am Bisexual, i have a Lesbian Sister (Gay and Proud!!! @SarahJurist!! don't make fun of me and her, I love my little sis! and whoever makes fun of her is gonna have to deal with me, so I suggest you don't bet me. im 12, my B-Day April/25/2006!! i love Foxes, Coyotes, and Wolfs! (Also Dogs, DUH!!!). i am generally pretty funny! i love making jokes to my sister sarah :) i love her!
I started playing minecraft when I was in 1st grade. I was SUPER addicted to it. And I loved the game all the way to third grade. Then I liked pokemon and sports. Now I play minecraft about once a month.
cool, do you have any redstone build ideas?
-I am Bisexual, i have a Lesbian Sister (Gay and Proud!!! @SarahJurist!! don't make fun of me and her, I love my little sis! and whoever makes fun of her is gonna have to deal with me, so I suggest you don't bet me. im 12, my B-Day April/25/2006!! i love Foxes, Coyotes, and Wolfs! (Also Dogs, DUH!!!). i am generally pretty funny! i love making jokes to my sister sarah :) i love her!
ah minecraft what a great game better than fortnite i played it first 2013 still playin same with roblox im a veteran fools
no u
i do know some popular youtubers online such as PopularMMos, SuperGirlyGamer, ExplodingTNT. ETC.
amxksfdhbedd
i have no hart fav tv show stranger things isand im the cool girl and im a girl my fav super hero is DEADPOOL and my bffs are Erica lycan and Char char emo lover101 and Mahiru Koizumi
So I suck at redstone but today I made a redstone thing where ipif you open a chest you’ll fall into a pit of lava. It’s the most advanced thing I’ve done so far
I will be on Pixilart a lot less now. I am a girl and I love Pixilart, Minecraft, and good classic movies. GOOD FRIENDS: @mochii, @cubez @GameGirl, @Mr-Nubbles, @The-Thirteen, @Stevenbrine, @Compact, @FloopyTheDoop @Dragon-Japan FOLLOW THEM PLZ THANKS Joined Feb 8, 2019
there is something similar to that when you find a desert temple
That’s a tnt trap.....not lava but yes it’s similar
I will be on Pixilart a lot less now. I am a girl and I love Pixilart, Minecraft, and good classic movies. GOOD FRIENDS: @mochii, @cubez @GameGirl, @Mr-Nubbles, @The-Thirteen, @Stevenbrine, @Compact, @FloopyTheDoop @Dragon-Japan FOLLOW THEM PLZ THANKS Joined Feb 8, 2019