Minecraft

By BunnyAnimeGirl — January 21
Total Replies: 6
Minecraft is a BIG part of my life, and im starting a Youtube channel all about Redstone contraptions, and i need some idea's on some "Starter Redstone contraptions" im open for ideas
Me: Hate Bullies, Love Drawing, Animating is key to life!!! love to joke around and watch TV with friends. Good friends: @SarahJurist, @Mariah-heiser Enemies: @GirlBaller, she beat me up! i support Gay rights as well, the best base maker EVER- @Bee-Juice!!
I started playing minecraft when I was in 1st grade. I was SUPER addicted to it. And I loved the game all the way to third grade. Then I liked pokemon and sports. Now I play minecraft about once a month.
Hello! I'm Sharkie07! I like to animate and draw! Check out my website plz! Friends: @AlexKidd456 @Slydog21 @PonyoLord @cmaster12397 @Goldenpixlz and @Darth-Pixel People who inspire me: @Snorlax @GoldenWolf17 @BluuArts @Slinky
cool, do you have any redstone build ideas?
Me: Hate Bullies, Love Drawing, Animating is key to life!!! love to joke around and watch TV with friends. Good friends: @SarahJurist, @Mariah-heiser Enemies: @GirlBaller, she beat me up! i support Gay rights as well, the best base maker EVER- @Bee-Juice!!
Im terrible wth redstone contrations.
Hello! I'm Sharkie07! I like to animate and draw! Check out my website plz! Friends: @AlexKidd456 @Slydog21 @PonyoLord @cmaster12397 @Goldenpixlz and @Darth-Pixel People who inspire me: @Snorlax @GoldenWolf17 @BluuArts @Slinky
ah minecraft what a great game better than fortnite i played it first 2013 still playin same with roblox im a veteran fools
no u
i do know some popular youtubers online such as PopularMMos, SuperGirlyGamer, ExplodingTNT. ETC.
amxksfdhbedd
i ilke shark and pokemon and my color is blue i ilke boy that are nice and ilke evil and im single and i ilke to have a unicorn one day and i love pizza i love fnaf my fav chaiter is foxy i love spider man and i love anime and i love my bf Matthew