all of you ppl must read this or die

By Eternal — November 22, 2016
Total Replies: 29
i am the best artist ever and my art takes 1 second to finish because i am too awesome for you guys. i like to eat meat in front of vegans because thug life choose me. you guys are not my opponent, at all...
And I'm writing this down just to be a troll
Edited November 22, 2016
But I am truly the most fabulous here.
googleygooge
0 Pictures - 0 Pixels
Bask in my beauty
googleygooge
0 Pictures - 0 Pixels
shrivel up in your ugliness
Hellolelujah! Please check out: @sapphire @Chatoyant @Julkat2004 @OnyxDragon @Hetsuna @MrHenkalot @whatever and @Fleja2003 // Just look at the people I follow. // Thanks so much to @Hetsuna for my beautiful header! // NO to fake bandwagon ARMYs // I'm swimming to the love of my life in a few years. // "If I'm the sun, you're the moon, because when I rise, you go down" //
21 Pictures - 151,998 Pixels
Burn in your unholiness
Heyo! I'm Kim, a grill who is a huge overwatch/skullgirls nerd. I like to listen to jazz and deep house, and I play the clarinet in my school's jazz band. Joined June 12th, 2015. Birthday - November 11th.
667 Pictures - 4,827,746 Pixels
EATS MEAT INFRONT OF VEGANs
Because friends help friends. @smiley @wanderingspirit @Slinky @glowsticks @peridot @Kiaboo @CryoKimothy @whatever/ heya, Im kawli. I type everything in lowercase but I still use punctuation, and I'd appreciate it if you use correct punctuation. Please dont say wat, wut, or wot unironically. Have a question- ask. (header by @schwifty ) #OhioGang | n00dles was here ;))
10 Pictures - 72,380 Pixels
C R U N C H
Heyo! I'm Kim, a grill who is a huge overwatch/skullgirls nerd. I like to listen to jazz and deep house, and I play the clarinet in my school's jazz band. Joined June 12th, 2015. Birthday - November 11th.
667 Pictures - 4,827,746 Pixels
C R U N C H
Because friends help friends. @smiley @wanderingspirit @Slinky @glowsticks @peridot @Kiaboo @CryoKimothy @whatever/ heya, Im kawli. I type everything in lowercase but I still use punctuation, and I'd appreciate it if you use correct punctuation. Please dont say wat, wut, or wot unironically. Have a question- ask. (header by @schwifty ) #OhioGang | n00dles was here ;))
10 Pictures - 72,380 Pixels
*Swallows*... You guys done here? no? okay, i'll just leave for now.
oh my
317 Pictures - 2,294,446 Pixels
The more you practice, the better you become. Dont let people take that from you. Whether you are together or alone, you shall always be stronger as one. ============================== Plazma Burst 2 Official Website - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&a
65 Pictures - 470,470 Pixels