all of you ppl must read this or die

By Eternal — November 22
Total Replies: 29
i am the best artist ever and my art takes 1 second to finish because i am too awesome for you guys. i like to eat meat in front of vegans because thug life choose me. you guys are not my opponent, at all...
And I'm writing this down just to be a troll
Edited November 22
But I am truly the most fabulous here.
googleygooge
0 Pictures - 0 Pixels
Bask in my beauty
googleygooge
0 Pictures - 0 Pixels
shrivel up in your ugliness
Hellolelujah (oh god it's so old)! Please check out my friends: @sapphire @Chatoyant @Julkat2004 @OnyxDragon @LondyLoo @Hetsuna @MrHenkalot @whatever aaaand @Fleja2003 // I probably forgot a lot of people. Sorry. // Thanks so much to @Hetsuna for my beautiful header! // It's summer guys. I'm probably not gonna be on much so don't expect anything. // Kaltenecker is the true Black Paladin. //
21 Pictures - 151,998 Pixels
Burn in your unholiness
I'm Kim, a twelve-year-old nerd who is obsessed with Overwatch and lowkey wants to go pro. I am French and African American (black) and I'm Cryo_Kimothy on overwatch. I main DVa, Mei, and Sombra. It's my dream to win any kind of competition and start a mediocre youtube channel. Warning, I make a lot of racist jokes. @Puggles @Kawlii @Kimoty(my alt) @Paradise @Kiaboo
652 Pictures - 4,719,176 Pixels
EATS MEAT INFRONT OF VEGANs
Because friends help friends. @smiley @wanderingspirit @Slinky @glowsticks @peridot @Kiaboo @Kimothy @whatever/ heya, Im kawli. I type everything in lowercase but I still use punctuation, and I'd appreciate it if you use correct punctuation. Please dont say wat, wut, or wot unironically. Have a question- ask. (header by @schwifty ) #OhioGang | n00dles was here ;))
5 Pictures - 36,190 Pixels
C R U N C H
I'm Kim, a twelve-year-old nerd who is obsessed with Overwatch and lowkey wants to go pro. I am French and African American (black) and I'm Cryo_Kimothy on overwatch. I main DVa, Mei, and Sombra. It's my dream to win any kind of competition and start a mediocre youtube channel. Warning, I make a lot of racist jokes. @Puggles @Kawlii @Kimoty(my alt) @Paradise @Kiaboo
652 Pictures - 4,719,176 Pixels
C R U N C H
Because friends help friends. @smiley @wanderingspirit @Slinky @glowsticks @peridot @Kiaboo @Kimothy @whatever/ heya, Im kawli. I type everything in lowercase but I still use punctuation, and I'd appreciate it if you use correct punctuation. Please dont say wat, wut, or wot unironically. Have a question- ask. (header by @schwifty ) #OhioGang | n00dles was here ;))
5 Pictures - 36,190 Pixels
*Swallows*... You guys done here? no? okay, i'll just leave for now.
(Realizes that was obvious) Crap. Maybe when i get a drawing pad i'll draw more???
317 Pictures - 2,294,446 Pixels
The more you practice, the better you become. Dont let people take that from you. Whether you are together or alone, you shall always be stronger as one. ============================== Plazma Burst 2 Official Website - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&a
65 Pictures - 470,470 Pixels