Who here likes Bo Burnham?

By QueenKiwi — 21 days
Total Replies: 5
I'm addicted lmao
«♦I'm a beautiful idiot♦»【☾Follow: (Bff⟶) @GachaQuail @Yeskittexists @Moone101 @pixil-weeb @Canyoupayme @xPheonixGachax (Sis→) @BirdBeauty☽】 ♬Listen to Cavetown and Chloe Moriondo♬
I am the left brain, I am the left brain
INFP. Slytherin. Capricorn. Caprisces. Theorist. Writer. I like: musicals (Hamilton, DEH, POTO, etc), (I saw DEH) Undertale/Deltarune, Sanders Sides, Marvel, Umbrella Academy and Gravity Falls.
Bo Burnham is the best
INFP. Slytherin. Capricorn. Caprisces. Theorist. Writer. I like: musicals (Hamilton, DEH, POTO, etc), (I saw DEH) Undertale/Deltarune, Sanders Sides, Marvel, Umbrella Academy and Gravity Falls.
@HalfADisaster "Maybe it's the way that I walk that they think I like....boys xd"
«♦I'm a beautiful idiot♦»【☾Follow: (Bff⟶) @GachaQuail @Yeskittexists @Moone101 @pixil-weeb @Canyoupayme @xPheonixGachax (Sis→) @BirdBeauty☽】 ♬Listen to Cavetown and Chloe Moriondo♬
When he says OOOOHHH BO it sounds like he's saying Oboe
because he is one-