who does online drawing anymore?

By IvoryDreamer — January 09
Total Replies: 14
just asking, does anyone do online drawing anymore?
Hi! I'm Dante! I'm a Dutch Angel Dragon! I like drawing, collecting gemstones,Undertale,Dr. Pepper, Warrior Cats, and listening to music. Feel free to chat, and requests are always open! Profile Pic by: @juliano
624 Pictures - 4,516,512 Pixels
I do, like I go to a random room and just doodle and then i come back and its either all ruined or protected with compliments.
I'm a terrible person. Please don't follow me. But ask me anything and I'll try to help lmao. I live on Octave Minds and Bob Ross streams. @Kodama @xXQueenXx @Kawlii @juliano @0bscure @Scp173 @SmolPotato @MrHankalot @sendnudes @sendnoods https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5T3SmJRXno
27 Pictures - 195,426 Pixels
Yep
Kate has gone on break and left me here, she trusts me apparently but if I was her, I wouldn't trust myself.
486 Pictures - 3,517,668 Pixels
ok
Hi! I'm Dante! I'm a Dutch Angel Dragon! I like drawing, collecting gemstones,Undertale,Dr. Pepper, Warrior Cats, and listening to music. Feel free to chat, and requests are always open! Profile Pic by: @juliano
624 Pictures - 4,516,512 Pixels
i did last week
i regretted it immediately.
I am a pixel artist (I will not reveal age), and I also to tend to do other things on my deviantart, other then that, I really like drawing ponies and sometimes humans, mostly drawing dark stuff. Mostly ponies though. (Warning, deviantart may have offensive things like swearing, drama, etc). i need help.
120 Pictures - 868,560 Pixels
To be honest I actually forgotten the Online Drawings were still here :3
The more you practice, the better you become. Dont let people take that from you. Whether you are together or alone, you shall always be stronger as one. ============================== Plazma Burst 2 Official Website - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&a
65 Pictures - 470,470 Pixels
thanks for the reminder
time to mess them all up now
I am a pixel artist (I will not reveal age), and I also to tend to do other things on my deviantart, other then that, I really like drawing ponies and sometimes humans, mostly drawing dark stuff. Mostly ponies though. (Warning, deviantart may have offensive things like swearing, drama, etc). i need help.
jkjkjkjkjk :))
I tend to do it quite often.
I qualify as a genuine meme.
53 Pictures - 383,614 Pixels
I go into open rooms and fill them with cringy stamps
My amazing header is by the stunning artist @Hetsuna! Check her out! Friends: @Kodama @Londyloo @GloriousPidge @sapphire @Chatoyant @Julkat2004 @Kimothy @Hetsuna @SmolPotato @SrPelo @SilverLa @Nyaily @TheInkMan @MrHenkalot @SureWhyNot
70 Pictures - 506,660 Pixels