The dumbest things you ever done

By carrotkitty — December 13
Total Replies: 58
Yep.
Oya Oya? I'm Carrot. I like Anime, Haikyuu, Attack On Titan, Volleyball, BL, and drawing.
46 Pictures - 332,948 Pixels
I swallowed a glow stick :D
Your on my profile to follow me right? Right?! My real name is Tiffany and i'm 13 years old. If you like the art I make and want to see more, click that follow button ;D. Also, check out my "website!" (mwahaha) | inspired by: @Fleja2003 @Kiaboo | friends: @lalagurl
88 Pictures - 636,944 Pixels
chased two kids into the woods who stole my sketchers sneakers.
also uh............................. ;v; wore flip flops to sixflags... somehow made it home with every piece of clothing intact
I'm Kim, a twelve-year-old nerd who is obsessed with Overwatch and lowkey wants to go pro. I am French and African American (black) and I'm Cryo_Kimothy on overwatch. I main DVa, Mei, and Sombra. It's my dream to win any kind of competition and start a mediocre youtube channel. Warning, I make a lot of racist jokes. @Puggles @Kawlii @Kimoty(my alt) @Paradise @Kiaboo
652 Pictures - 4,719,176 Pixels
get involved in an argument in deciding if some person's oc was a wolf or cat.
Farewell.
11 Pictures - 79,618 Pixels
OH SNAP
I'm Kim, a twelve-year-old nerd who is obsessed with Overwatch and lowkey wants to go pro. I am French and African American (black) and I'm Cryo_Kimothy on overwatch. I main DVa, Mei, and Sombra. It's my dream to win any kind of competition and start a mediocre youtube channel. Warning, I make a lot of racist jokes. @Puggles @Kawlii @Kimoty(my alt) @Paradise @Kiaboo
//starts laughing// stops// pain// @wakemeup
I'm a terrible person. Please don't follow me. But ask me anything and I'll try to help lmao. I live on Octave Minds and Bob Ross streams. @Kodama @xXQueenXx @Kawlii @juliano @0bscure @Scp173 @SmolPotato @MrHankalot @sendnudes @sendnoods https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5T3SmJRXno
27 Pictures - 195,426 Pixels
hhahahahah-- @wakemeup ////// found a bundle of weed and ate it
I RESPECT: @whatever @fleja2003 @Aasdfg @ThePixelOfArt @Kiaboo @SrPelo i thoink thats it, hmmm, well, yep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYYdQB0mkEU i screwed up , this account was nothing more than a shitty vent, love u all fam, im out
78 Pictures - 564,564 Pixels
I ate a leaf, said I was smoking weed, and tripped on the sidewalk while screaming that I was high. This was last year. On school grounds.
I brought a knife to school and I do it everyday, to get a calculator in my chem class you have to put something valuable in exchange for the calculator. so I put the knife in and left it there for a week :/
I'm a terrible person. Please don't follow me. But ask me anything and I'll try to help lmao. I live on Octave Minds and Bob Ross streams. @Kodama @xXQueenXx @Kawlii @juliano @0bscure @Scp173 @SmolPotato @MrHankalot @sendnudes @sendnoods https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5T3SmJRXno
27 Pictures - 195,426 Pixels
I drew someone flippin' the bird in math class, decided to balance on a deflated basketball, go outside without a jacket on a Michigan winter night, purposely pricked my finger on a goathead. And worst of all, locked myself in the fridge for a quarter (I was young, a quarter was a lot for me).
Hello. My username is NyanCat123. I enjoy drawing ( even if i stink XD). Mythical creatures fascinate me, and I like to draw them the most.. The reason why I love Nyan Cat is because of the galaxy. It always expands but humans don't know whats it's expanding into. Wonder. Enjoy =3
72 Pictures - 521,136 Pixels