Let's rant about stuff.

By Geckoman — January 05
Total Replies: 52
lol
I love me some MEMES, ramen, anime, drawing, and probably a bunch of other things i cant remember lol. Go follow @purple100 cause shes my fren and i don't really know anyone else on here so ye. Also you follow me, I follow you. so do that ples
I remember when this place was where a bunch of children who wanted to dabble in pixel art and pixel artists that wanted to share their work mingled with each other.
I remember when this site was actually filled with pixel art being uploaded constantly.
Now it's basically a browser version of MSPaint. Seriously, if you look in the "new" section, half of it always seems to be random low effort doodles that might almost be sorta-kinda pixelly just because the resolution wasn't set high enough. I would never have imagined giving the users MORE freedom would make the art so much worse.
Sorry if this isn't very coherent. I didn't look over it and don't want to put much more effort into it because it's like 5 in the morning and I haven't slept yet. But I guess that's how rants tend to be.
I don't like the way this site is going so I made an account to rant on a single forum. Why? Because I abandoned my old one and forgot what it was even called. Maybe someday I'll come back home. oh also this site is full of underage children having identity crisises (crises?) and memebois who are here for the funny-ha-has there's also real pixel artists, which is cool i guess. woo.
I remember when this place was where a bunch of children who wanted to dabble in pixel art and pixel artists that wanted to share their work mingled with each other.
I remember when this site was actually filled with pixel art being uploaded constantly.
Now it's basically a browser version of MSPaint. Seriously, if you look in the "new" section, half of it always seems to be random low effort doodles that might almost be sorta-kinda pixelly just because the resolution wasn't set high enough. I would never have imagined giving the users MORE freedom would make the art so much worse.
Sorry if this isn't very coherent. I didn't look over it and don't want to put much more effort into it because it's like 5 in the morning and I haven't slept yet. But I guess that's how rants tend to be.
I don't like the way this site is going so I made an account to rant on a single forum. Why? Because I abandoned my old one and forgot what it was even called. Maybe someday I'll come back home. oh also this site is full of underage children having identity crisises (crises?) and memebois who are here for the funny-ha-has there's also real pixel artists, which is cool i guess. woo.