Let's rant about stuff.

By Geckoman — January 05
Total Replies: 52
It makes me mad when people give their age out randomly. (btw im 15)
Hey! I am a random nerd that likes what most nerds like. For example, I like anime, art, TV Shows, robots, video games, etc. Thank you for reading this all the way through. Cool People: @Frisk17 @Smitty-The-Boss
russia cuts corners like they cut their oil pipes!
it is i!
we're on a pixel art website stop talking about russia
A Th3o, LordCuck and Julaino stan.| Claimed, and Proven, Number 1 pixilart memer | Owner of Pixilart The Fighters | Discord is Pixel#1463 | I draw JoJo, John, it’s what I do | Hip people: @henk @mintberrycrunch @milkingtheshake @Cess @Triangularforce @AceNX @LordCuck @rat @BluuArts @ghostvirus52 | Official funi man maker
fine but it is true
it is i!
Everyone thinks Thanos is better than Loki. What do you think?
I am a new artist. Feel Free To Post Comments! Don't forget that! I would love to hear from you, so talk away!
I think Loki is attractive and powerful thanos is stupid
I am a new artist. Feel Free To Post Comments! Don't forget that! I would love to hear from you, so talk away!
everyone on this forum should bathe in oil
im kim, a highschooler who likes movies, video games (A LOT) and art. ask me to draw something for you and i will always say no. requests are CLOSED. I have eighty nicknames and the only ones you can call me are kimothy, kiki and key. please think before commenting, i want to keep my few remaining braincells. i was previously cryokimothy
i want to ---- remy in the ---
catastrophic
This community is too sensitive
exotic butters. Fnaf Discord if anyone's interested: https://discord.gg/XgTt5UT I don't follow back, sorry. Alt: @thep Irl friends: @taco @fezbear @GymnastEm101 @Flyingpotato258 @Liam-Da-Legend @MuffinLauncher @animeisa @NatiNatsu @xxMangoPie @minahugs Fnaf and roleplay bros: @Spark-SC @AbiKati @Rho-Pi @fazderp Special collab boi: @GypsyGypsy Other bois: @very-real-squid @lapetus-ii
cant we all agree, to rant on humans living in general?
SO INPORTANTS_ rp with me im lonely+ FOLLOW @GenoCat IF ITS THE LAST THING YOU DO! follow @Sully, @prxcess-riyah too, stop being so nice! ((join date 1/21/19) I moved from scratch, since it is banned on are school computer.(( old scratch account i might use https://scratch.mit.edu/users/7heart/))MUST KNOW- i prefer to be called by they