Let's rant about stuff.

By Geckoman — January 05
Total Replies: 52
@CyroKimothy , No , It's just that the first response was talking about issues on the sight. @Geckoman could've just been adding his own opinion
My name is Julia and I am 11 years old. I am in sixth grade and I like doing art. But I suck haha. I play the violin, I dance, and I fence. I watch TwoSetViolin, and I like cats. I like Pokemon, the Warriors books, and yeah I'll stop now XD. I have been on here since 12 - 05 - 18 My requests are open for nature, but not too complicated. just no people. plz
geckoman made the forum. for. issues. on. this. site.
im kim, a highschooler who likes movies, video games (A LOT) and art. ask me to draw something for you and i will always say no. requests are CLOSED. I have eighty nicknames and the only ones you can call me are kimothy, kiki and key. please think before commenting, i want to keep my few remaining braincells. i was previously cryokimothy
no , he made to forum for ranting
My name is Julia and I am 11 years old. I am in sixth grade and I like doing art. But I suck haha. I play the violin, I dance, and I fence. I watch TwoSetViolin, and I like cats. I like Pokemon, the Warriors books, and yeah I'll stop now XD. I have been on here since 12 - 05 - 18 My requests are open for nature, but not too complicated. just no people. plz
let's rant about stuff, that stuff specifically being issues on this site, basic reading comprehension isn't that hard
im kim, a highschooler who likes movies, video games (A LOT) and art. ask me to draw something for you and i will always say no. requests are CLOSED. I have eighty nicknames and the only ones you can call me are kimothy, kiki and key. please think before commenting, i want to keep my few remaining braincells. i was previously cryokimothy
why didn't he say ' let's rant about stuff on this site ' then?
Title: let's rant about stuff
description: issues on this site
reading comprehension: 0%
Edited January 10
No , It's a comment
its a comment specifying the purpose of the forum. it's not that hard to understand.
well, I'm assuming that he was adding his opinion. It's a misunderstanding, NOT a reading comprehension issue like you specified.
more politics •-•
Hi, my name is Karla but on pixilart, call me Germany, Poland, Cuphead, or anyone else I draw. I'm an Introvert and half of the time, I don't know what I'm doing. My best friend is @Brooklyn-Boi Cups: H-Hi! Wait a sec*holds finger guns to your face* I don't trust you| Germany: Hi, ich bin Deutschland! (Hi, I'm Germany!) Poland: *waves* Hi!| Cups crush: @Bendythedevil14