By Geckoman — January 05
Total Replies: 52
I know right
just a random 13 year old person doing things i guess
[insertdancingAlien]
[insertcrabby]
crazy politics and frickin crazy presidents......
Hi, my name is Karla but on pixilart, call me Germany, Poland, Cuphead, or anyone else I draw. I'm an Introvert and half of the time, I don't know what I'm doing. My best friend is @Brooklyn-Boi Cups: H-Hi! Wait a sec*holds finger guns to your face* I don't trust you| Germany: Hi, ich bin Deutschland! (Hi, I'm Germany!) Poland: *waves* Hi!| Cups crush: @Bendythedevil14
ffffffffffffffffffff
My name is Julia and I am 11 years old. I am in sixth grade and I like doing art. But I suck haha. I play the violin, I dance, and I fence. I watch TwoSetViolin, and I like cats. I like Pokemon, the Warriors books, and yeah I'll stop now XD. I have been on here since 12 - 05 - 18 My requests are open for nature, but not too complicated. just no people. plz
"Issues on this site."
all of you are illiterate
Edited January 10
im kim, a highschooler who likes movies, video games (A LOT) and art. ask me to draw something for you and i will always say no. requests are CLOSED. I have eighty nicknames and the only ones you can call me are kimothy, kiki and key. please think before commenting, i want to keep my few remaining braincells. i was previously cryokimothy
LOL
My name is Julia and I am 11 years old. I am in sixth grade and I like doing art. But I suck haha. I play the violin, I dance, and I fence. I watch TwoSetViolin, and I like cats. I like Pokemon, the Warriors books, and yeah I'll stop now XD. I have been on here since 12 - 05 - 18 My requests are open for nature, but not too complicated. just no people. plz