Let's rant about stuff.

By Geckoman — 15 days
Total Replies: 48
Issues on this site.
Edited 14 days
I take most requests. The exceptions are: Furries and stuff from video games/movies etc. I have no idea why but I feel like ---- when I draw something from a franchise. I will most likely never reveal anything about myself IRL because i'm paranoid about pretty much everything. I have a YT channel. I'd appreciate it if you checked it out. https://discord.gg/JHuFjqk
The world is overpopulated and the resources are getting smaller.
I draw stuffs and read SCPs as a hobby.
trump exists- that'll spark a debate or two (hundred)
@wonderworld love of my life ♡ |-=-| Krissy/TRANS/She/her/Furry/Pan/half-colorblind/Awkward - (my fluffy: @pikagamer ) @supabuddies @purplepanic (my phox: @alexaphox ) @soussi05 (my cube: @geometrymations ) @somethingrandom @Trans-boyo @gummyrino @kittendraw @dopey-dragonit @Yeskittyexists @wasteofspace (my children: @chewydagoat @layezdercat (pfp)) (favorite fan: @artmaster75) +
.......politics......
My name is Karla. I like undertale, DDLC, and pokémon. I am a 10 year old that is an introvert. I usually roleplay as Karla(real) and Karla(comic). Karla(real) is 10 years old and Karla(comic) is 26 years old. I am a girl......
……………….yup...………...
@wonderworld love of my life ♡ |-=-| Krissy/TRANS/She/her/Furry/Pan/half-colorblind/Awkward - (my fluffy: @pikagamer ) @supabuddies @purplepanic (my phox: @alexaphox ) @soussi05 (my cube: @geometrymations ) @somethingrandom @Trans-boyo @gummyrino @kittendraw @dopey-dragonit @Yeskittyexists @wasteofspace (my children: @chewydagoat @layezdercat (pfp)) (favorite fan: @artmaster75) +
Trump got scared from Mexican music
Hello I’m someone who draw bases and I redraw people pfp and I make animation and gore art also I’m a artist I like Eddsworld,Attack on Titans,sallyface,Drawing,Twenty one pilots,bnah,anime,yandere simulators,and some good memes and make sure You follow this people @AlexAPhox @CreePYpAsTa-ART @smolbean2345 @vessel @I-YA @brookpagel8 @maxyboi
Trumpty Dumpty promised a wall, Trumpty Dumpty lied to them all-
Oh my god true
Hello I’m someone who draw bases and I redraw people pfp and I make animation and gore art also I’m a artist I like Eddsworld,Attack on Titans,sallyface,Drawing,Twenty one pilots,bnah,anime,yandere simulators,and some good memes and make sure You follow this people @AlexAPhox @CreePYpAsTa-ART @smolbean2345 @vessel @I-YA @brookpagel8 @maxyboi
I literally just came up with that :0 I don't know where I get these ideas from
I have a dark sense of humor so I found that funny