Let's Confess (Pixilart related stuff)

By Fleja2003 — January 04
Total Replies: 126
Hello Guys an girls!
It's a New Year and so I thought I start by confessing something that I'm ashamed of doing in 2016. And I'd like to hear your confession as well, so that we can all become better people together
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liking my own pixures after I upload: I kinda feel bad about this, and kinda not really. PewDiePie even admitted to liking his own videos, so it's whatever I guess lol.
[Goodbye @ToxicMint] Name: Danny, but you can call me Fleja, Ista, or swagga. Age: 17. Ethnicity: Italian, Black, and White. Likes: Code geass, girls, and Terraria. Dislikes: Trolls, drama and FairyTail. Medias: My Discord - https://discord.gg/aqWYpKm . My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/c/Fleja .Goals: To Innovate and Break Milestones :)
161 Pictures - 1,165,318 Pixels
i ashamed of going on this site while my parents weren't watching and telling them i was doing homework.
Yep that's right bitches (gets banned on first day back) I'm back // I'm about to get banned. Just watch // EXTRA NOTE: Just to clarify, I didn't leave because I wanted attention or anything. It's because our school blocked the old url (pixilart.NET) and because irl drama was seeping onto the site // Thanks so much to @Hetsuna for my beautiful header! // Actually On () Actually Off (X)
28 Pictures - 202,664 Pixels
I stopped going on here for a while because i couldn't think of anything and no one would give requests, leaving me in a bad state in drawing, making me a bad artist, making me not much use here since barely make any pictures.
Gimmie requests. please. I literally have no idea what to draw
317 Pictures - 2,294,446 Pixels
Im slightly colorblind which is why I make black and white drawings or why the colors on my drawings look kinda weird and stuff. My mom doesn't even know this because a long time ago i put a red light right to my eyes with my eyes open and I was scared to tell her, and i haven't yet.
Eh
596 Pictures - 4,313,848 Pixels
Um IDK I think kiaboo is hot lmao this is the most pixilart confession I have
Because friends help friends. @wanderingspirit @Slinky @glowsticks @peridot @Kiaboo @Kimothy @whatever/ heya, Im kawli. I type everything in lowercase but I still use punctuation, and I'd appreciate it if you she correct punctuation. Please dont say wat, wut, or wot unironically. Have a question- ask. (header by @memeos, pfp by @samasam )#OhioGang
372 Pictures - 2,692,536 Pixels
i wanna secretly screw some of the users on hear **cough cough** kawlii **cough cough** Whatever **cough cough**
I'm Serious, Get off my lawn
1117 Pictures - 8,084,846 Pixels
whAT
Because friends help friends. @wanderingspirit @Slinky @glowsticks @peridot @Kiaboo @Kimothy @whatever/ heya, Im kawli. I type everything in lowercase but I still use punctuation, and I'd appreciate it if you she correct punctuation. Please dont say wat, wut, or wot unironically. Have a question- ask. (header by @memeos, pfp by @samasam )#OhioGang
shUSH
I'm Serious, Get off my lawn
1117 Pictures - 8,084,846 Pixels
IM
I have a confession to make; I like and view my own art. xD I'm sorry. I also personally like a lot of people on here better than all my trashy popular friends or any people in reality. As a summary. >:[
Dead account: New main: @Pagesxistrash || Stop following me on here, my art on here is trash my newer art is better than now I guess lmao ||
35 Pictures - 253,330 Pixels