Hypothesis

By carrotkitty — December 12
Total Replies: 56
Okay, I'm having a science fair, and I NEED HELP. I need an idea that can be tested. For example, Can store brought eggs be hatched into live chicks?
What I mean is, I need a HYPOTHESIS. Any, as long as it can actually be tested, not like, can we live on Mars?
Also, I'm being serious here.
Edited December 13
Oya Oya? I'm Carrot. I like Anime, Haikyuu, Attack On Titan, Volleyball, BL, and drawing.
46 Pictures - 332,948 Pixels
if store bought eggs are hatched properly, then they will be hatched into live chicks. i don'tknow.
Hellolelujah (oh god it's so old)! Please check out my friends: @sapphire @Chatoyant @Julkat2004 @OnyxDragon @LondyLoo @Hetsuna @MrHenkalot @whatever aaaand @Fleja2003 // I probably forgot a lot of people. Sorry. // Thanks so much to @Hetsuna for my beautiful header! // It's summer guys. I'm probably not gonna be on much so don't expect anything. // Kaltenecker is the true Black Paladin. //
21 Pictures - 151,998 Pixels
If you throw a child off of a cliff, then they will die.
My amazing header is by the stunning artist @Hetsuna! Check her out! Friends: @Kodama @Londyloo @GloriousPidge @sapphire @Chatoyant @Julkat2004 @Kimothy @Hetsuna @SmolPotato @SrPelo @SilverLa @Nyaily @TheInkMan @MrHenkalot @SureWhyNot
70 Pictures - 506,660 Pixels
TRUE. If you chug weed juice, then you'll feel happy
Hellolelujah (oh god it's so old)! Please check out my friends: @sapphire @Chatoyant @Julkat2004 @OnyxDragon @LondyLoo @Hetsuna @MrHenkalot @whatever aaaand @Fleja2003 // I probably forgot a lot of people. Sorry. // Thanks so much to @Hetsuna for my beautiful header! // It's summer guys. I'm probably not gonna be on much so don't expect anything. // Kaltenecker is the true Black Paladin. //
If you swallow a knife, then it will hurt.
My amazing header is by the stunning artist @Hetsuna! Check her out! Friends: @Kodama @Londyloo @GloriousPidge @sapphire @Chatoyant @Julkat2004 @Kimothy @Hetsuna @SmolPotato @SrPelo @SilverLa @Nyaily @TheInkMan @MrHenkalot @SureWhyNot
What grade are you in, and do you want a hardcore or simple test?
Thx for checking out my account :P ----- For more of my artwork, go to @trihex @medieval and @parallax :) ----- Twitter: https://twitter.com/25Darkstar ----- Deviantart: http://25darkstar.deviantart.com/ ----- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR_rtBaxPVcQ_LjJ2DWBYBA ----- DISCORD: https://discord.gg/43HYjrJ
123 Pictures - 890,274 Pixels
If you commit a crime in front of a crowd of people, then you will get caught.
If you kill a furry, then @KaiRosa will be happy (maybe)
If you kill @Kodama, then I will pay you.
If you kill me, then i will kill you too.