Do you like undertale, pokémon, DDLC, or all of them

By iwantpockyuwu — January 01
Total Replies: 29
i choose all of the above
hoi i am a person.here are some other persons @outcast @legitapplepie. if you hurt does persons i will put you in a fire and before you die, i will take you out and put lemon juice on you so it burns more.
Pokémon’s fine, and so is Undertale when it’s excluded from the toxic part of its fandom. I’m not big into Anime though.
| All stuff titled “Old Stuff” will be unlisted at the beginning of Summer Break. | Hello. I'm just one of your casual artists. I joined June 26th, 2018, and I deeply like this site. I’m kind of busy with school, so I might not be as active as I was. | Check out the following: @Quality-Studios, @Dopey-Dragonite, @FoofyOwlet, @Lucky-Clover, @Clown, and several other amazing artists I followed. |
Undertale and DDLC
I love UNDERTALE!! And Deltarune, and DDLC, and Yandere Simulator, and all that stuff. And somebody else said this but I also like Little Nightmares, Layers of fear, and all THAT stuff. Also, If you want to find a skele-TON of Undertale fans, (that joke's old, I know) I'm the one to go to. I also like to rp, just so you guys most of the time don't have to ask. Sometime's you do tho.
i love ddlc
I am a furry
---- yeah!
I like a few things, hate a few I'm pretty chill, what about you?
i am in love with under tale
i like yo mom
yes, yes, yes and yes
WARNING: some of my art is disturbing, so viewer discretion is advised
want to be friends
i like yo mom
allllllll!
hi im pa cupcake on YT so please sub i like roleplay and art! ( my art is trash ) heh please ask questions in the comments and IM TAKING REQUESTS! fandoms- undertale, scp foundation, sally face, uhhh idk