Do you like undertale, pokémon, DDLC, or all of them

By iwantpockyuwu — January 01
Total Replies: 29
sayori´s c3VpY2lkZQ==
hello.welcome to my page. my ocs are noobx and noobcider. they are male from roblox. Noobx he has brown eyes unlike the other noobs. he acts differently from the rest of the noobs. i put my oc in collabs. Yes i am still using Noobcider
ALL!!1!
oof
i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all of them.
Hello, friends! I like Warrior Cats, Undertale, DDLC, Pokemon, and a lot of other games-Oh! and I love anime too (ESPECIALLY Black Butler
ratatouille for the wii
catastrophic
:ppp
oof
Undertale & Pokemon >u
I love Undertale,Legend of Zelda,Teen Titans,Anime,ect
undertale and pokemon
ты лбу нихуя
i like pokemon and undertale
im 12 and like 2 draw thats itz
I am like sayori, but I can relate to monika, (I think thats her name,) where you can tell, somewhere in her, she's just so honored, and overjoyed, that the love interest, takes the time to be with HER. Also how she smiles for him, when she is do deep in sadness, depression, and lonilness. Just Him. HE is the one that can change her life, he's just too late to fix it.
BTW IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO NOT DO -------, IF YOU HAVE THESE THOUGHTS, POST ON MY BOARD AND TELL ME. IF I DON"T RESPOND, HOLD ON, I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO HELP YOU!
I am a new artist. Feel Free To Post Comments! Don't forget that! I would love to hear from you, so talk away!
natsuki is best girl
catastrophic