Biggest Pet Peeve?

By OnyxDragon — January 02
Total Replies: 49
I don't know if a forum like this already exists, but... answer anyway
your average 14 year old nobody
71 Pictures - 513,898 Pixels
when people ignore me
Hellolelujah! Please check out: @sapphire @Chatoyant @Julkat2004 @OnyxDragon @Hetsuna @MrHenkalot @whatever and @Fleja2003 // Just look at the people I follow. // Thanks so much to @Hetsuna for my beautiful header! // NO to fake bandwagon ARMYs // I'm swimming to the love of my life in a few years. // "If I'm the sun, you're the moon, because when I rise, you go down" //
21 Pictures - 151,998 Pixels
When people say I'm not fab.
googleygooge
0 Pictures - 0 Pixels
you're not fab
Hellolelujah! Please check out: @sapphire @Chatoyant @Julkat2004 @OnyxDragon @Hetsuna @MrHenkalot @whatever and @Fleja2003 // Just look at the people I follow. // Thanks so much to @Hetsuna for my beautiful header! // NO to fake bandwagon ARMYs // I'm swimming to the love of my life in a few years. // "If I'm the sun, you're the moon, because when I rise, you go down" //
m'I gniog ot llik uoy ylwols dna yllufniap
googleygooge
0 Pictures - 0 Pixels
yrt
It translates to: I'm going to kill you slowly and painfully
Forum Revive
Repetition
Hello. My username is NyanCat123. I enjoy drawing ( even if i stink XD). Mythical creatures fascinate me, and I like to draw them the most.. The reason why I love Nyan Cat is because of the galaxy. It always expands but humans don't know whats it's expanding into. Wonder. Enjoy =3
72 Pictures - 521,136 Pixels
biggest pet peeve is when someone tells you that they can't talk rn but the keep talking to someone else like seriously?
Soup y'all. If you don't know I am a COUNTRY Person, if you don't like country people please don't tell/talk 2 me. I am truly tired of people judging me b/c I listen to country music and talk like a country person. I really dislike being judged and mistreated for who I am. Please follow these good people: @Theforgotten @Fleja @Midnightfox789 @Slend3rG1rl @AGreenFanatic and @ToxicMint
5 Pictures - 36,190 Pixels