ask me anything

By pa-cupcake — April 09
Total Replies: 4
its pa cupcake here! ask me anything and ill make sure to awnser!
hi im pa cupcake on YT so please sub i like roleplay and art! ( my art is trash ) heh please ask questions in the comments and IM TAKING REQUESTS! fandoms- undertale, scp foundation, sally face, uhhh idk
why should I?
Introverted, professional taco artist. Also a Terraria fan. I follow back every follower eventually.
i mean, you dont have too...
hi im pa cupcake on YT so please sub i like roleplay and art! ( my art is trash ) heh please ask questions in the comments and IM TAKING REQUESTS! fandoms- undertale, scp foundation, sally face, uhhh idk
i like ur name, pa cupcake. but why that name, when there are others to chose from?
I love drawing a lot, and even though a lot of these drawings are bad, I hope u like them anyway. don't forget to sub to my chan: its called Abigayle Jordan.
originaly it was supposed to be contry cupcake but some of my friends know me as pa so i went with that