art styles

By cantdraw4beans — 28 days
Total Replies: 3
I'm almost 11 and I'm a girl. some cool peeps: @angelinc @tiger28 @CNC1029 @mcpieces @Gabriella @Suckatdrawing @Broke-AF my BFF is @HORSE233 and my sis is @Scull1 . i am mario six. and i have made two groups, trashy art 101 and the can, so become a bean by following!! also, after school ends (like, june third i think) i will have to leave this wonderful website.(might be earlier though)
O O F
I like memes and to draw... THATS ABOUT IT.... Oh, and i REALLY like doing collabs for some reason.... My page mainly focuses on my OC's, and feel free to do a request!
what?
I'm almost 11 and I'm a girl. some cool peeps: @angelinc @tiger28 @CNC1029 @mcpieces @Gabriella @Suckatdrawing @Broke-AF my BFF is @HORSE233 and my sis is @Scull1 . i am mario six. and i have made two groups, trashy art 101 and the can, so become a bean by following!! also, after school ends (like, june third i think) i will have to leave this wonderful website.(might be earlier though)
IDK
I like memes and to draw... THATS ABOUT IT.... Oh, and i REALLY like doing collabs for some reason.... My page mainly focuses on my OC's, and feel free to do a request!