Are you left-handed or right-handed?

By Frames — December 28, 2017
Total Replies: 168
FACTS ABOUT LEFT-HANDED:
10% of the world's population is left-handed.
Lefties tend to be more creative & artistic than righties.
Lefties die 9 years earlier than righties (but i will live for 500 years ha)
Lefties are more alcoholic (this is not true for me)
Bill Gates and Leonardo da Vinci are lefties.
Beliefs says that being a lefty is being evil or under the control of Evil (since the left is the "sinister" side and it is the side of Evil) (still not true i am good)
Some of those are statistics. Theyarent all necessarily facts anyway my fams gramps usually live up to 85-90 years
Ecce ----, qui-i-i est faaabaa vale ---- qui est faba!
I depends on the person's lifestyle. But those that i mentioned are probably the majority of the lefties' lifestyle.
Also, they're prone of schizophrenia which i dont have but i hear things that come from nowhere.
Hello.
Lefty! ^^
I'm a creative artist trying to find my style... So, Yeah, have a good day!
i dont write
what happened to my drawing confidence
i have no hands ?
not making art for now. i may be back soon. bye guys x
24 hrs ago! Not even a dai
Ecce ----, qui-i-i est faaabaa vale ---- qui est faba!
right handed
I like computers. (but who doesn't amiright or amiright lads? outdated reference.) | 11 year old(UPDATE- 12) | i have literally no idea what i want to do with my life. | when i grow up, i want to live in America or england maybe i mean nothings set in stone haha i should stop typing now ok bye
I don'y really have a dominant hand, but I write better with my right.
I love Harry Potter, Minecraft, and Undertale! I will post whenever I can! ~Sienna
i dont like hands
hi im trash with a ukulele and okay art skills hehe