Are you left-handed or right-handed?

By Frames — December 28, 2017
Total Replies: 168
WHERE ARE YOU LEFTIES :(((
Hello.
I usually write with my right hand, but i can write with my left hand better than most right-handed people can.
So i'm recreating the mona lisa and it looks like lisa from blackpink OMG | Art is just putting scribbles in the right places | ORANGE CARAMEL FOREVER also bts twice red velvet CLC iz*one wjsn mamamoo
I usually write with my left hand, but I can write with my right hand better than most left-handed people can.
Ecce ----, qui-i-i est faaabaa vale ---- qui est faba!
right handed
Right handed, though when I was younger I use to be ambidextrous.
paint | 18 | nonbinary | semi old timer just here to have a gay old time
@whatever I'm ambidextrous too! The kids in my kindergarten said I need to choose a hand or he'll tell his mum, so I chose my right so that people wouldn't quiz me, but now I use both, cuz that was 11 years ago and if the kid wants to tell his mum he can go right ahead lol
Heyoo, my name is Olive, I'm a 15-year-old introvert who needs to learn to get her face out of a good book. ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ Special mentions: Pfp by @Samasam and cover photo design by @Rofishq, recoloured by me. ‍ ‍ ‍ I'm pretty sure I joined around November 2016 (I deleted all my old drawings cuz I wanted to start over :>) ‍ Also Birthday: 5th November
Waoh, so we're you equal as to choosing which hand you wanted to?
Ecce ----, qui-i-i est faaabaa vale ---- qui est faba!
Left hand if its writing or drawing.
I am spicey
I'm ambidextrous. I can sketch with both hands. I can write calligraphy better with my right hand and write extremely fast with my left hand.
Just a bankrupt and mad artist over here.
right no left no right ugh can't remember
i like chubby animals