Are you left-handed or right-handed?

By Frames — December 28, 2017
Total Replies: 168
im a righty
hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal i dont mean to be rude my friend home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if ya take one more didly darn step right there im gonna have to didly darn snap your neck. and wowza wouldnt that be a crummy juncture huh? ---------------------------------- Pfp from internet
I am both :P
Hey everyone! I'm 13 years old (still) and going into ninth grade. I really love art and decided to use this website as a way of expanding a bit! Now have a great day! :D
i am ambidextrous don't judge lol
idk all i do is draw :3 and doodle plus animations so ... yeah :3
Right handed
I’m A Savage
I am left-handed when it comes to drawing, writing and pretty much everything, but... I can do digital art with both my left and right hand. This is partly because I started digital art with my mouse and since you use your right hand while using the mouse I kind of just started drawing digitally with both?? I don't know if that makes sense. It's also partly because as a young child for some reason my teachers would force me to use my right hand so now as a young adult I just continued drawing with both hands?? (not writing though cause my left handed writing is already bad enough)
I'm back baby, and I'm ready to draw! No request's though, I'm still kind of rough with drawing.
Right handed
i write with my -------
ты лбу нихуя
RIGHT HANDED oOf
Just a random guy trying to figure out his life. I do take requests, though they might not be done immediately because I have school. I do have a youtube channel, nothing posted other than a few intros I think. Anyways thanks for checking out my profile! :)
I'm Right handed, but I've tried to exercise my left hand by brushing my teeth with it, eating (that was a mess...), and drawing. But not a lot of times... cus' I take my drawings seriously.
╔═════════════════════════ ♡[ʀᴘ ᴀᴄᴄ]♡ ╚═════════════════════════ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ! ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ɪ, ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ! ^^ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴀᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ. ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ, ᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀʏ. ʀᴇqᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ:CURRENTLY CLOSED||ᴀʀᴛ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ: OPEN||ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ:...||ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ: ᴍʏ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ♡: @Far-Dareis-Mai ||ᴊɪᴍɪɴɪᴇ: @Taemin || @kpopforever || @BOYWITHLUVARMY || ᴏᴋɪ! ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴜᴄᴄɪ ᴅᴀʏ
Right-handed, I guess.
The smol child of the group. (Also the most artistically challenged.)